Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylv
    replied
    Taurus North Node folk were often the top consort and advisor of a powerful person in their past lives. They long to merge completely with someone but this life they need to develop autonomy and self empowerment before they can experience true union. They need to control their own resources, not manipulate or misuse their powers, spend more time understanding themselves and less time psychologically delving into others.
    Thanks RedRose! *smile* Some of that sounds a lot like me-I definitely 'long to merge completely with someone'. I think I'm autonomous enough! The other stuff I'll have to think on...it's so much fun to analyze others, lol.

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    Because North Node is not a "thing", like a planet or asteroids, most astrologers wouldn't call it a Grand Trine. Even so, your Pisces Sun and Scorpio Saturn work great together and help your soul's agenda, ala Cancer North Node. And North Node in the 3rd in Cancer is about learning share/communicate your feelings and be vulnerable and accepting of yourself and others. Pisces Sun in the 11th means you are empathic and a paradigm shifter, here to bring in the New World. Saturn in Scorpio in the 7th makes relationships very intense and a bit tough; you need to study and learn about them this life. As you do this work, you gain real mastery, so the older you get, the better at relationship you get as long as you keep on working on it.

Your girlfriend is so empathic and psychic, you mustn't let her make it too easy for you. You need to open up and share (as you seem to be doing), not just depend on her being telepathic....even though she is VERY telepathic. As long as you keep being willing to open to her, and she communcates her deep soul (Gemini NN in 12th), sounds like a truly wonderful relationship!

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; December 30th, 2003, 11:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• punxzen
    replied
    i got Jan's book =)!

its so great ive been reading it since i picked it up yesterday eve

she notes in her intro that aspects to the north node and south node often play a significant role. so i looked at my chart and remembered that i have a grand trine between my north node at 2* cancer, sun at 6* pisces, and saturn at 4* scorpio. they are in the 3rd, 11th, and 7th houses respectively. so its a water grand trine in the air houses. not only that, but it also links the more difficult aspects of my chart (my sun in pisces i consider difficult with my plethora of fire signs). hmmmmmmm im not really sure what to make of that yet...

i did notice something amazing between me and my girl though. she is a scorpio gal with ascending cancer and cancer moon. her north node is in gemini in the 12th house. the 12th house placement seems to place my pisces sunniness in a keen influential position which i hope is very beneficial for her. just as she seems to be exactly perfect for me with my north node in cancer in the third house. i have a great need to be able to trust people with my feelings and she has opened me up to that possibility, though i still feel nervous about sharing with anyone but her. our mutual gemini flavored NN seems to be a common path for us to share together while we grow

peace =)

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    I have a Capricorn North Node that is conjunct my Venus. With Taurus Rising, Venus is my ruling planet. According to Jan Spiller, Capricorn Rising folk have to fight being dependent this life. We were often cloistered, or very protected in our past lives, by our class status, or by our families, or in convents, or whatever. We need to make goals and work towards them, and become authorities, and be leaders. We are good at this because with Cancer South Nodes, we know how everyone is feeling and we know what people around us really want, and we love helping them get it.

I believe it was Valkie who had Venus conjunct Scorpio North Node. Having a planet conjunct your North Node means that your soul needs to develop the best characteristics of that planet. So creating beauty and harmony are important to Venus conjunct North Node people. My Venus/NN conjunct is in the 8th House in Capricorn, and Valkie's Venus/NN conjunct is in Scorpio, so we both have strong sex tantra mystical sides. Not kinky, just magical. Venus is very romantic.

When you have a planet conjunct your South Node, you need to work of mastering the negative qualities of that planet and also empower yourself with the positive qualities. Someone, as I recall, had Uranus conjunct South Node. This person has been a radical and a paradigm shifter many times in past lives. They are great at that. But they need to resist being radical and shocking just for the hell of it. Rather they must use their power wisely, not misuse their powers.

RedRose

Leave a comment:

• ~*Ginger*~
    replied
    RedRose, would you post the 'North Node Virgo South Node Pisces' to develope and to leave quailites?

Or is it here & I just missed it.

Hope I'm not pestering you...

your a doll to do all this!

Leave a comment:

• ~*Ginger*~
    replied
    Originally posted by Autumn Clair
    Know wonder we keep running into each other. I need to work on being you and you need to work on being me.

North Node Pisces South Node Virgo ME
    North Node Virgo South Node Pisces YOU

That would be something!

Leave a comment:

• Kadynas
    replied
    Wow, I guess I'm not alone! Look how many people here have a Sun and South Node in the same sign!

Leave a comment:

• Autumn Clair
    replied
    Originally posted by ~*FloraCove*~
    Hello Autumn Clair!
    Know wonder we keep running into each other. I need to work on being you and you need to work on being me.

North Node Pisces South Node Virgo ME
    North Node Virgo South Node Pisces YOU

Leave a comment:

• ~*Ginger*~
    replied
    Hey, Flora
    Hello Autumn Clair!

Leave a comment:

• Autumn Clair
    replied
    Originally posted by RedRose
    Dear Autumn Clair,

Pisces North Node by Jan Spiller
    ATTRIBUTES TO DEVELOP:

Being non-judgemental

Compassion

Surrendering anxiety to a Higher Power

Freeing the mind through meditation and self-reflection

Focusing on the spiritual path

Trusting in positive outcomes

Acknowledging connection with the universe

Welcoming change

TENDANCIES TO LEAVE BEHIND

Hyperanxiety reactions

Overanalysis

Obsessive worry

Exaggerating the importance of details

Critical first reactions

Fault finding - making others wrong

Excessive anxiety over making mistakes

Being Ms. or Mr. Perfect

Staying in unpleasant situations

Inflexibilty

RedRose

Thanks your the best

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    Hi RedRose,
    Do we look at the Houses or Signs. You described my Houses it was in. But My north node is 02' in Pisces and that would make it Pisces and Virgo. Can you tell me that? Plus one more thing. My first House is in two signs Mostly Capricorn and the rest in Aquarius.Don't you have to look at both signs then?
    Dear Autumn Clair,

The Sign that the North Node is in shows us "what" we need to develop this life to forward our souls. The House shows us "where" in our life we need to especially work on manifesting these qualities. So an Aquarius NN person is here to drop being center stage, fight egotism, and facilitate group process, and win/win/win (non-dualistic) dynamics.

If her NN is in the 10th House, that is a career thing. If it is in the 3rd House, she needs to communicate it or teach it. In the 8th House, she does it in more magical, mystical, wizard ways.

RedRose

Leave a comment:

• Autumn Clair
    replied
    I'm the opposite of Flora. I have a N Node in Pisces and South Node in Virgo. Hey, Flora

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    According to Jan Spiller, "Astrology For the Soul"

Taurus North Node folk were often the top consort and advisor of a powerful person in their past lives. They long to merge completely with someone but this life they need to develop autonomy and self empowerment before they can experience true union. They need to control their own resources, not manipulate or misuse their powers, spend more time understanding themselves and less time psychologically delving into others.

Scorpio North Node folk, according to Jan Spiller, come into this life too stuck in their ways. They need to learn to let go, listen to other's opinions, be less stubborn and be less attached to owning and accumulating stuff. They want money, but need to learn how to manifest and use other people's resources, and welcome help and support from others.

Pisces North Node folk spent many past lives as healers, doctors and nurses. They had to "do it right" and not make mistakes but this life they need to be more mystical and practice faith.

Virgo North Node people have an innate awareness of the spiritual realms from their past lives, and higher realms. This life they need to focus on this realm, the here and now, creating order out of chaos and being a healing force.

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; December 30th, 2003, 03:40 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    Dear Autumn Clair,

Pisces North Node by Jan Spiller
    ATTRIBUTES TO DEVELOP:

Being non-judgemental

Compassion

Surrendering anxiety to a Higher Power

Freeing the mind through meditation and self-reflection

Focusing on the spiritual path

Trusting in positive outcomes

Acknowledging connection with the universe

Welcoming change

TENDANCIES TO LEAVE BEHIND

Hyperanxiety reactions

Overanalysis

Obsessive worry

Exaggerating the importance of details

Critical first reactions

Fault finding - making others wrong

Excessive anxiety over making mistakes

Being Ms. or Mr. Perfect

Staying in unpleasant situations

Inflexibilty

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; December 30th, 2003, 02:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RedRose
    replied
    Dear All,

Having your Sun in the sign of your South Node isn't that different from being a Full Moon baby, where your Sun and Moon are in opposition. When in doubt, do it all.

Or another way to look at it is, that it is time to practice the good qualities of your Sun and South Node and really let go of those bad/extreme traits, while also learning the positive North Node traits.

For instance, Kadynas is a go getter Aries, but she needs this life to develop Libra partnership and mediation abilities as well, drop the ego driven Aries thing. Flora is a magical and sensitive Pisces, who is here to bring order out of chaos, and be of service and healing. Valkie needs to create strong Taurus values and earn by the sweat of his brow, but he also needs to be a sorcerer and learn how to manifest ala Scorpio.

RedRose
    Last edited by RedRose; December 30th, 2003, 02:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X