North Nodes - our soul's agenda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shatril View Post
    Lorrie you NN is in Cancer in the 12th house.

Atributes to Develop:
    • Noticing and validating feelings
    • Empath
    • Nurturing and supporting others
    • Building oune's own foundation and security
    • Honest disclosure of feelings and insecurities
    • Humility
    • Accepting others' foibles and fluctuating moods without judgment
    • Staying centered inone's own feelings

Tendencies to Leave Behind:
    • Needing to control everything and everyone
    • Compulsion to take charge without fully understanding the situation
    • Ignoring the process; being too focused on the goal
    • Feeling completely responsible for everything
    • Hiding feelings and fears in intimate relationships
    • Doing things to gain respect or admiration from others
    • Taking care of others' feelings and neglecting one's own
    • Doing what is "socially acceptabel" rather than what is totally honest
    • Thinking that things have to be difficult in order to be important

All this work will be done through the 12th house. Having this NN in the 12th house will help with the things that you need to leave behind as this is the house of endings. It will be easy to get rid of the things you want to leave behind. It is also the house of the unconscious, to you will have help in the area of those attributes you want to cultivate. Not only can you work on the consiously when fully awake, but you subconscious will be aiding you when you are not fully awake. This is probably a beneficial placement for the NN work, or at least I see it that way.

Shatril

Yes, every tarot reading for past lives points to this being my biggest lesson this life, letting go of what is no longer needed. I am a pack rat, physically and emotionally. I see alot of my extra baggage in those lines! Some I have been able to get past, some still working at. Some of the attributes I think I overdid. I printed out the list so I can sit down and take a good look at it all, grandbabies are not cooperative tonight. My oldest is yelling " Bamma, I need CUDDLES!!!" I think I had better listen.

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.sigpic

Comment

Thought on the Wind NN

Ok here are your NN tendencies to keep and leave.

NN is in Cancer in the second house.

Attributes to Develop:
      • Empathy
      • Building one's own foundation and security (Look at first Charka balancing)
      • Humility
      • Staying centered in one's own feelings

Tendencies to leave behind:
      • Ignoring the process; being to focused on the goal
      • Hiding feelings and fears in intimat relationships
      • Doing what is "socially acceptable" rather than what is totally honest

Here is a link to some other information on the NN

Hope you enjoy, more later on you Interecepted signs.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
      I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
      democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Comment

Some of things in the first list were a little over-developed as a kid. Empathy was especially over-developed to the point of feeling close to physical pain when someone was going through a very traumatic point of thier life. I had to learn to tone it down, as well as the need to nurture others, as it made me very susceptible to others attempting to take advantage of me. I dunno if this info will help with anybodies studies, but just in case...

Originally posted by Shatril View Post
        Ok here are your NN tendencies to keep and leave.

NN is in Cancer in the second house.

Attributes to Develop:
        • Empathy
        • Building one's own foundation and security (Look at first Charka balancing)
        • Humility
        • Staying centered in one's own feelings

Tendencies to leave behind:
        • Ignoring the process; being to focused on the goal
        • Hiding feelings and fears in intimat relationships
        • Doing what is "socially acceptable" rather than what is totally honest

Here is a link to some other information on the NN

Hope you enjoy, more later on you Interecepted signs.

Shatril
        Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

Feel Free to PM me with your request

*sigh* I finally did it... thar be my dragons, pwease qwick them... I don't want to go to jail for neglect... what'd a dragon ever do to you??

Your friendly solitary non-traditional eclectic.

"Follow me into the depths of insanity, leave beliefs and apprehensions at the door"- quoth the ocelot

Comment

Originally posted by thought_on_a_wind View Post
          Some of things in the first list were a little over-developed as a kid. Empathy was especially over-developed to the point of feeling close to physical pain when someone was going through a very traumatic point of thier life. I had to learn to tone it down, as well as the need to nurture others, as it made me very susceptible to others attempting to take advantage of me. I dunno if this info will help with anybodies studies, but just in case...
          It does help. A couple things in those statements. One it confirms that without fore knowledge of what needs to be developed through astrology or other divination, you were already developing it to a great degree. I have thought that was the case, but confirmations are always good. Makes me a better astrologer. Two, it gives me some idea of how early these things begin to develop. I think you need to learn balance to keep your sanity.

Shatril

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
          I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
          democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Comment

The only one I am not seeing is North Node Aquarius, and it is the one for my new grandson. Could someone look it up for me? One of these days I will end up getting the book, really I will!

I've got ADD and OCD so that means I've got something new to obsess about every 5 seconds.sigpic

Comment

I've got the book-- I'll go take a look.
              Hardcore ENFP!!

Honorary Canadian!!

Comment

Comment

I have an interesting one.

My NN is in Cancer in the 7th house -- which is ruled by Libra. My moon and my midheaven are both in Libra. Saturn is also in Libra (as well as Mars and Pluto). The moon is conjunct with both midheaven and Saturn, and Saturn is conjunct with Pluto and Mars is conjunct with midheaven.

Whatcha think about that? I could be very wrong but it sounds like one big happy family!

(As an interesting aside, I read some time ago about what the NN means for me... ::stamp:: DENIED! Reading it now, it couldn't possibly be more true. Now if I can only come to that same understanding in regards to my midheaven!)

Comment

Working...
                  X