I've been struggling with burning red horrible eyes for too long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been struggling with burning red horrible eyes for too long

I've been suffering from extremely red eyes for such a long time. I used to be such a confident and charismatic person. My eyes started to turn red and burn all the time almost 6 years ago and I've grown into a recluse. I'm reluctant to go to social events, or to even make conversation with people. Doctors cannot help me, I've been to many. Some say its chronic blepharitis and this is how it will be for the rest of my life. Having blood shot red eyes is such an appalling thing to have. Not only is it ugly, it hurts all the time.

I've been practicing ceremonial magick for years, but I've never been able to help my condition. I've tried Reiki several times, but nobody has ever been able to help me.

Does anyone have any ideas that could help me?

I will send a little healing energy.

Have you considered astral travel? Go to Lourdes and get some healing water. Or have you asked your angels or guides for help with your health?
    Have you done any healing visualizations?
    Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Comment

TCM practitioners seem to associate eye health with Liver health. You may wish to do a little research and see if there is anything in your diet that is harming your liver and also take steps to heal if that is the issue.

https://www.liversupport.com/using-t...nd-eye-health/

Comment

Hey, it's better to put up with it or try to change the climate and food, because everything comes from the inside. If you need medicines with fast delivery, then you can look here on this website online pharmacy http://www.maretpharma.com/buy-zithromax-online/. They have a lot of drugs that can be bought without a prescription and now it is very important for many.

Comment

Working...
        X