Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aromatherapy oil burner, which essential oil(s) today?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

today i diffused lemon, wild sweet orange, bergamot, and a couple of calming blends in the kitchen.
    ~ Mairwen

Comment

Amber and lavender today!

Comment

lemon balm

Comment

i'm thinking about tossing in some calming oils, as we're having an overnight guest :D
          ~ Mairwen

Comment

Lemon and lime fresh rinds/peels cut into small pieces added to water in oil burner.

Comment

i bet that smells good!
              ~ Mairwen

Comment

Spoonful out of The Jar of Plenty diy mix. Year ago I had ordered resins and one of them arrived wet. I added dried orange peel thin strips to absorb the wetness. I added more dried herbs like pine needles and the resiny sticky buds from the branches from Xmas tree and added all sorts of little leftovers from variety of resins over the years it went to half a jar got refilled again and it still has aroma scent of that first resin. Added this today to oil burner and some fresh lime peels as an extra. Did also a limes floorwash of downstairs so it's nicely scented tranquil home.
                Last edited by Morganite9Violet; May 22nd, 2019, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Morganite9Violet View Post
                  Spoonful out of The Jar of Plenty diy mix. Year ago I had ordered resins and one of them arrived wet. I added dried orange peel thin strips to absorb the wetness. I added more dried herbs like pine needles and the resiny sticky buds from the branches from Xmas tree and added all sorts of little leftovers from variety of resins over the years it went to half a jar got refilled again and it still has aroma scent of that first resin. Added this today to oil burner and some fresh lime peels as an extra. Did also a limes floorwash of downstairs so it's nicely scented tranquil home.
                  Same scent today.

Comment

Homemade rosewater made with scented roses from my garden.

Comment

today is calming oils with a bit of wild sweet orange and geranium
                      ~ Mairwen

Comment

Sweet orange e.o. with 1/2 cinnamon stick and a pinch of ginger powder.

Comment

Working...
                        X