Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The very unusual Haggal Spread. Anyone heard of it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The very unusual Haggal Spread. Anyone heard of it?

It's the only spread that came with the instructional booklet for the Haindl Tarot (which I swear is the greates deck ever made). What's unusual about it is that it requires you to keep The Major Arcn, Pip cards, and Court cards seperate, as each group has a designated spot on in the spread. It certainly makes shuffling alot easier.

What I do is keep the Major Acan first, the pip cards second, and the court cards last, that way I can just count the cards without looking at them, then I divide each group into a perfect half and shuffle them.

Anyway, here's an outline of the spread.

Shuffle the 40 Pip cards of the Minor Arcana, and place them in a diamond shape...

1: The way things are now
    2: Something you've done to cause it.
    3: What you hope or expect to happen, consciously or uncousciously
    4: The most likely result as things stand now.

Then you shuffle the Major arcana and place them in a triangle above the pip cards...

5: What you've been doing
    6: What you need to do
    7: What'll happen when you do it.

Finally, you shuffle the court cards and place three in a row under the rest of the cards (always right side up)

8: Someon who will help you
    9: Yourself
    10: Someone who will teach you.

This is actaully the only spread I use since it's incredible accurate and can answer almost any question.
    Sorry for putting them is such laymen's terms. I did that to avoid copywrite violations.

So, yeah. there you go!
    cup

Ok I think I'll try it but I need some time to separate them

Comment

Sounds like a good spread to try. Do you read each set first and then go on to the next? Or do you lay all the cards out and then read? I wonder if it matters.
      Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege to do so also. - Voltaire

Comment

I posted my results earlier when I got server errors.

Sufficed to say the spread worked clearly and well even though it didn't reveal to me anything I didn't already know.

Comment

O Ill give this one a try later on too, Ive never seperated my deck before so this will be nice for a change & my friend is coming round tonight so we shall have a tarot night! :D
          New mommy & loving every minute of it!
          Co-moderator ~ Tarot & Divination
          &

Comment

Wierd...!!

Silver and I have just tried out the spread... she's not happy with her reading though... !!! LOL!! I liked mine though... it did make sense to me. She read it though... Silver's sulking, right now though.......!!!

(silver butting in... My spread was really messed up and deffinatley not my childhood or adoles soooo I am!)

It's ok, I've sedated her now... she should be quiet for an hour or two!
            Kiya

My Great grandmother was Italian, and my Great Aunt was Jewish. So I can't help it that I show affection by cooking for you. So, eat, EAT!!!

Comment

lol that was fun last night

I seperated my deck and didnt really feel right about it, although I thought it was a great spread I dont think its for me, and so my cards told me by picking all ones that didnt suit me or my past at all...

Thanks I was fun to try out
              New mommy & loving every minute of it!
              Co-moderator ~ Tarot & Divination
              &

Comment

I gave it a try last night & really like the spread. I found it pretty accurate, tho some parts I had to really think & not sure what it means yet. I was thinking of trying it out on some of the people requesting readings here! Guinnea pigs. :D
                Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege to do so also. - Voltaire

Comment

I'm glad it's working for most of you.

I read one section first and then move on. That seems to work better, but I doubt it really matters.
                  cup

Comment

Working...
                  X