This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith-Waite Tarot Deck Centennial Edition

1. Near Future: 8 of Swords Reverse: I'm no longer going to be restricted by limitations in my life.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

• Smith-Waite Tarot Deck Centennial Edition

1. Near Future: Tower Reverse: I'm going to avoid destruction in my life.
      I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

• Smith-Waite Tarot Centennial Edition.

1. Near Future: Page of Wands: I'm going to excited and daring in my life.
        I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

• 6/19/19

CATS EYE TAROT

(20) JUDGEMENT--Judgment; Rebirth; Inner Calling; Absolution.

Two Siamese kittens have climbed to lofty heights. The stonework angel, like a mother cat seems to provide protection, discipline, and inspiration. A new day is dawning. There is a air of expectation about the kittens. Are the aware of a higher calling? In a reading: "Judgment requires honest a look at yourself. What have you learned and achieved spiritually through the process of living? You have an opportunity for true progress in your journey. Don not ignore it."
          [SIGPIC] Kim

Comment

• CATS EYE TAROT

STRENGTH--Strength; Patience; Compassion; Soft control.

A tiny kitten sits serenely in the presence of a much larger companion, yet there is no fear. Nor aggression. Neither the kitten nor the dog seeks to impose his will on the other. The seeds of a comfortable relationship are being planted. A take charge aggressive attitude is not called for. Compassion and patience are more affective in achieving what you want. If you are feeling fearful of someone you perceive to be stronger than yourself, as indirect approach may tip the balance in your favor. By not over reacting we can often achieve through passivity that which would not be possible through confrontation.

[SIGPIC] Kim

Comment

• 7/5/19

CATS EYE TAROT

WHEEL OF FORTUNE--Destiny; Turning Point; Movement; Personal Vision.

A pair of sparrows has discovered a open bag of corn. As they feed, grain attracts a pair of mice who also find this is a stroke of luck. Alas, good fortune may come with risk Looking up from her meal, one of the mice spot a farm cat about to take advantage od a golden opportunity himself. From above, a calico cat watches her companion and misses the chance to make a meal of a unsuspecting sparrow.

IN A READING: Your luck is about to change, It always does. If you have been riding a lucky streak it may be timeto count your chips and leave the table a winner. On the other hand, if things have been a bit rough lately, luck may now be ready to smile on you. Are you so focused on what someone else has that you are missing a chance of your own? The WHEEL OF FORTUNE is a reminder that the world in which we live is complex and constantly changing.
              [SIGPIC] Kim

Comment

• Cosmic Tarot Deck

1. Near Future: Sun: I'm going to be very happy today.
                I'M RICH! MITCH!

Comment

• CATS EYE TAROT

ACE OF PENTACLES--Material Force; Prosperity; Practicality; trust.

An experienced cat has waited patiently in the tall grass along a known mouse route. Patience and practicality
                  have been rewarded. Prosperity follows when one sticks to conventional practices and methods known to have worked in the past.

IN A READING: there are possibilities for financial or other material progress. The ace of pentacles lets you know that your efforts will be rewarded. Stick with the tried and true. Stay grounded and trust what you know.
                  [SIGPIC] Kim

Comment

• Kmartin60 Thanks for doing the Daily Motto: One Card Draw. I enjoy reading them. And I love that you use the Cats Eye Tarot. Muchas Gracias. *sends you some fresh from my garden catnip*
                    Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Comment

• Thanks DreamaLittle! I have several tarot decks I just connect batter to the animal ones. I am quite partial to kitty ones! hahhaaa

CATS EYE TAROT

PAGE OF SWORDS--use your mind; Be truthful; Be just; Have fortitude.

A young kitten is precariously perched on the back of a wooden porch chair. He seems to be thinking about his next move. He is learning new skills and prefers getting it right the first time, so this kitten thinks before he leaps.
                      [SIGPIC] Kim

Comment

• CATS EYE TAROT

EIGHT OF PENTACLES--Diligence; Knowledge; Detail.

Mom has brought the kids out for a lesson in hunting. Born with a talent for stalking and pouncing, perfecting
                        these skills requires diligent practice. Many cats become accomplished hunters even if they never actually
                        eat their prey. They just enjoy the pursuit. (In a reading) Are you working to live or living to work? Are you using your talents to the fullest? Have you found meaningful work that satisfies you? Life is not always about achieving goals. Satisfaction comes from skillful execution of a task of a task or learning something new.
                        [SIGPIC] Kim

Comment

Working...
                        X