Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Eve Tarot Spread

Konnichi Wa to All:

I just got a PMed Reading Request for a Tarot Reading on how their Year 2007 is going to go.

For that sort of Reading, I use the 12 Card Zodiac New Years Eve Spread.

This spread uses 12 cards to find out what will happen over the coming 12 months. Each Card represents one month with the first representing January and so on.

The Cards can be laid out as follows:
    ---------------3---4-----------------
    -----------2-----------5-------------
    -------1-------------------6---------
    ------12-------------------7---------
    ----------11-----------8-------------
    --------------10---9-----------------

You then Read Each Card as how that particular month is going to go like for the Kyakusama.

So Tomorrow Morning, I will do Kyakusama's New Years Spread and PM it to them.

KNR

Konnichi Wa to All:

It is now getting Close to New Years Eve and my Tarot Deck is Ready for doing some New Years Eve 12 Card Tarot Spreads.

Who Wants a New Years Tarot Reading???!!!

My Tarot Shingle is Out and I am Open For Business Doing New Years Tarot Spreads!!!

Ki No Ronin 3X3

Comment

I wouldn't mind one, Ki .
      BROWNED OFF WITH BROKEN BRITAIN? Email me, Michael Howard MP, on [email protected]

"People don't want a date with destiny, they just want a date with a dentist. So open wide, Volpone, and stop screaming!" - Dentling Nick, yesterday

"He took the bells from many clocks /And hung them from a branch
      "When he struck up with feet and hands / It made our laddies dance"

--The Ballad of Neddy Dick, by Mr Fox

"He took the balls from many clerks / And hung them from a branch
      "When he struck us with feet and hands / It made Volpone dance"

--The Ballad of Dentling Nick, by Mr Owl

"I told him that I'd seen a house /In the middle of a wood
      "And anyone that went in there / Could never come to good"
      --
      Mr Fox, by Mr Fox

"I told him that I had a house / In the middle of a wood
      "And if he ever came inside / I'd Az him right and good."
      --
      Mr Owl, by Mr Owl

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by HedwigHarfang View Post
        Ohaiyo Gozaimasu HedwigHarfang Kyakusama (bows politely):

I have just gotten up and done your New Years Reading and PMed to you the Fine Details.

For the most part, you may end up suffering some sort of Unjust Persecutions during the first half of the Next Year due to an Arguement that you may end up getting involved in. But some Mentor Father Figure will come along and help sort out your Wounds and help Heal You. But after getting a bit of Good Crafting done, you will suddenly be Bound Against Your Will into some sort of Contract that may Cause you to Loose Some Money and will make it difficult to make ends meet during the Fall. But after getting a New Idea or Crop put in, you will find the Strength to wait for your Crops to come up. The Final Reaping in of your Crop will be Hard Work done during December.

Basically, for the First Half of the Year, I would stay out of Arguements as best I could if I were you, and then in the Second Half, I would avoid getting Bound into any Contracts or Business Deals that Lock You into some sort of Financial Scheme. During June or July, I would avoid making any Deals with any Fast Talking Salesmen or Scam Artists who come trying to Force you into some Deal that they present to you.

Ki No Ronin - 3X3

Comment

Originally posted by HedwigHarfang View Post

Kore wa Sagi no Hito To Imasu!!!

Tegami no naka ni Mol-San de Keikaku Shitmashita!!!

Kono Sagi no Hito sugu ni Tsuiho Shimashita!!!

The Ki No Ronin - 3X3

Comment

Kono Taroto Kado no Yameru no mae ni wa Ima Torikeshi Shimashita!!!

KNR - 3X3

Comment

Ki, If I could get one, I'd be very grateful.

Arigato
              Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyrstorm View Post
                Ki, If I could get one, I'd be very grateful.

Arigato
                Ohaiyo Gozaimasu to Zephyrstorm Kaykusama (bows politely):

I have done your New Years Reading and PMed to you the Fine Details.

Looks like you will be making a Change of Occupations and may even be Moving to a New Town for that Occupation. At first, things will not work out so well, but after a few Busy Months, whilst suffering some Deprivations, you will suddenly Finely Finish your Project and then find yourself Happy and Prosperous.

Ki No Ronin - 3X3

Comment

thank you so much Ki
                  Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Comment

Working...
                  X