Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread of the Week - 11/19/07 to 11/26/07

Spread of the Week rules / instructions:

1. A new spread will be posted weekly (hopefully I'll manage it every Thursday and we may change it to bi-weekly or monthly if weekly doesn't seem like enough time to get the readings done).

2. If you'd like to attempt the spread and have a reading done for you using that spread in return, post in the thread.

3. The first person to post will receive the first reading from the 2nd person to post, etc. So, whoever posts in front of you is who you read for, and whoever posts behind you is who is reading for you.

4. The readings should be posted in the thread so that others can read them (after all, this is for the purposes of learning and we all learn better by reading over examples by others) UNLESS the reader deems that the information is too personal to be shared on an open board. If that is the case, then the reader should PM the person they are reading for, but post in the thread that the results were personal and their querent has been PM'd with the results of the reading.

5. Do not post in the threads if you are not willing to read for others. This is a reading exchange, not a free reading.

6. Use only the spread posted. You may use whatever deck you like.

If anyone else can think of any additional questions or rules, please let me know and I'll edit this post. I think the rules should be posted as the first post every week.

If you have a spread you'd like to submit for the "Spread of the Week", PM me and I'll add it to the queue. Potential spreads should be 10 cards or less, for ease of posting and to not overwhelm newbies who'd like to participate.

As usual, the first person to respond will read for me, and I will read for the last person to respond.
    :fpraise: All hail the mighty SEARCH function! :fpraiseyo

See the completed cards from the MW Tarot Project @ the link below:

If "a gentle touch speaks volumes" imagine what a bitch-slap can do! ~ me

Another one from www.tarotpassages.com

I really like the idea behind this spread. It is based on re-building after the Tower has entered your life. It is sort of designed for a self-reading, but I think we can adapt it and read for each other with it, and I think it will be interesting to do so.

Here is the link to the spread:

http://www.tarotpassages.com/Pages2/2004octspread.htm

So, if you have a specific area of your life in mind, where you think things have sort of crumbled... then please mention it in your post so that your reader knows where to focus.

For mine: spiritual life, please.

Comment

I'm in, but am I reading for myself or for you?

Comment

You're reading for me.

What area do you want your reader to focus on?

Comment

i'd like to join in too please. general reading I guess
          Last edited by aluokaloo; November 19th, 2007, 06:08 PM.
          Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
          "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

Lady Celt for Lisa - DONE

Aluokaloo for Lady Celt - DONE

Shatril for Aluokaloo - DONE

Brightshores for Shatril - DONE

Aranarose for Brightshores - DONE

Zephyr for Aranarose - DONE

Lisa for Zephyr - DONE
            Last edited by LisaT4P; December 2nd, 2007, 06:12 PM.

Comment

I'd like to know about my upcoming journey.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyCelt View Post
                I'd like to know about my upcoming journey.
                alright ladyc. I'll be working on it in the next couple days.:weirdsmil
                Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
                "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

Comment

Include me. Career meltdown is the subject.

Ask, believe, receive. Thoughts become things!
                  I've made it a point not to regret anything I've done, there is no point in it because you can't change it~~RunningRiot
                  democracy is a failed system, people are just too stupid to realise their votes never matter anymore~~Valnorran

Comment

I'm in!

I would like a reading about my spiritual path, please.
                    sigpic

Forum Guide: Gods and Goddesses

MW Tarot Readings NOT currently accepting tarot reading requests via PM, but will answer posts in the Reading Request subforum if it is possible for me to do so. :spinnysmi

Comment

I'm in. I'd like a look at my marriage.
                      ~*~
                      There are no surprises in life, just us closing our eyes to reality. - Me.
                      Quantum frying pans fit anywhere. - Me.

~*~
                      I read Tarot cards and Oracle cards and Runes and Pendulums and little colored gems that represent the elements. And I believe that they tell the truth. I believe that faeries are real, and that they talk to me. I also know that I'm at least 50% insane. And I'm okay with that. I won't judge you. But you can judge me all you want. I'll just tell you to stuff it where the sun don't shine. And I'll smile while I'm saying it, and offer you homemade fudge and soft pretzels.

Comment

Lisa, what would you like to know about?

Comment

I'm in. I'd like to know about my art career.
                          Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Comment

I've already said, hon.. in the 2nd post, I believe.
                            Originally posted by LadyCelt View Post
                            Lisa, what would you like to know about?

Comment

LisaT4P here is your reading:

1.)What you must retrieve from the rubble: World Reversed: It seems you have been overwhelmed, and this has been consuming you. Do you listen to the voices and pressures of the mundane or the voices and inspiration of the divine? “Which way do you go?” “Will you listen?” “Will you sink or swim?” It is important to keep things going in the mundane, but do not loose sight of your spirituality.

2.)What must be placed at the core: 9 of cups (shells) reversed: Needing time for yourself and your own decisions so that your spirituality doesn’t fade into the background. Do you listen to the voice of the divine or do you shut it off? “Find your way.”

3.)What must I create anew: 8 of swords: Take time for yourself and for your spirituality. Do not let others consume you. You may feel trapped or bound and feel the need and the desire to break away. “Slippery slop.” Be careful. I’m not sure why but this seemed needed to mention. “Stab in the back” so watch out for the potential. Let the Goddess guide you when you are in need.

Cards 1-3 as a unit: There seems to be some sort of holding or trapped feeling. Do you let it consume your or do you take time for the divine and your spirituality? Don’t let the mundane consume you so much that you loose sight of your spiritual connections and calling.

4.)What you cultivate at your temple: Queen of Pentacles (pearls) reversed: what do you gaze into or spend time on? What truly matters and why? How are you spending your time and your efforts? What are the risks and what are the rewards?

5.)What you will not tolerate at your temple: Knight of Wands (oars): I get the sense of the knight having the potential to fall off her horse. Why? What risks or possibilities are there? Is there too much to handle to hang on? Are the waves crashing in?

Cards 4-5 as a unit: Do you take too much and take so much upon yourself that you feel about to fall off the horse?

6.)What you must emit to others: “Potential.” You seem to have the potential to be a big spiritual leader. Not necessary for thousands of people, but in a big way even for a few that will impact them. You have potential to be a pillar of strength for those in need. However, don’t let this make you feel weakened or too overwhelmed or too consumed to care for yourself. “Calling, spiritual calling, you are called.” It seems people may have or have the potential to come to you in times of need.

7.)What unknown heights may you aspire to: 2 of swords: You seem to be gripping the swords close to your heart. Are there too many decisions or responsibilities to handle? Have you taken on so much that it is hard to also feel spiritually balanced? I still get a vibe to be careful. Not sure if its of a person or a decision or responsibility, but keep that in mind. Careful of what lurks in the distance or shadows. “Know your friends.” Perhaps on your spiritual path or calling you need to be careful of others and their motives as well?

Overall interpretation: you have a high spiritual calling with a lot of potential. You need to still be careful of people and things in your life that are not for your best interest. You can be someone others turn to when they are in need. You also seemed to feel trapped and overwhelmed. Let divinity guide you if you choose.

Comment

Working...
                              X