Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ash StormRaven
    replied
    Ok Velvet, I will start the sign up thread...maybe we can get Mol to make it sticky . I already have a request to join my team...so I first pick goes to you Velvet. Also, we should try and find one more team leader... I'll add this in the new thread.

Leave a comment:

• Desert_Yaqui
    replied
    Originally posted by Ash StormRaven
    Great idea!! I am willing to lead a team...if I may . The idea of teams makes divying up the readings easier. The two "heads" of the Readers Guild sends out a list of requests to each team, and then each team leader will divy the readings. And each team can have its own name!! You could head a team as well?

Maybe even Desert_Yaqui as well.
    This is a good idea! For team leaders, to begin with; I nominate velvetmirage and Ash StormRaven. Ash, while I think its very sweet of you to nominate me as a team leader, I am really just a "little indian" I feel that I already have too much on my plate with a part time job and a home based business to become anything more than a reader. I'm just grateful that this plan is moving along as well as it is.

Like I stated before, I am available to do one reading a day for a total of five a week. There will be times when I can do more than that, but with my duties at the accounting office; this month I am going to be BUSY generating W2s and 1099 for like a billion people--I don't look forward to it! Send me your happy thoughts.

When this questoinnaire is ready please send it along to me. I do have an external email on file so please feel free to send it there if its not posted here on the forum somewhere. I think there is a place somewhere here where you can upload a file or something like that--I can offer my services to you velvetmirage and ash for this--I am a part-time graphic designer (that's the home based business) and could create a snazzy PDF file for you. Just let me know if you need me to do that.

Thanks everyone!

Hi docdoo! I was wondering where you were!

Leave a comment:

• zakzekezedd
    replied
    What an interesting idea! I'm game.......

Leave a comment:

• docdoo
    replied
    Hi all!
    Im back from an exhausting holiday (I wont bore you all with the mundane details ) Anyway I love this idea! I'de love to be on a team as well... soooo where do I sign up??

Til next time,

Leave a comment:

• Hoot
    replied
    That's a really wonderful idea - helps people learn, helps people get readings, and contributes to the HaM program, so it helps all around. Great thinking..!

Leave a comment:

• 13thChylde
    replied
    :bouncybob :bouncybob :bouncybob :bouncybob :bouncybob

WOOHOOO!!! This sounds fun, and I will try to be more coordinated than these guys.

Okay, when I bopped them they were all bouncing out of rhythym. I'm exhausted....very long day today and another long awful one tomorrow.....I better go to bed.

Ciao!
    Last edited by 13thChylde; January 6th, 2004, 12:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Aine of the Fae
    replied
    Originally posted by 13thChylde
    I'd like to be on a team! Pick me! Pick me!
    Well.... to be fair, we'll get a list of those who want to be on a team so we know how many teams we would need. Then we'll send out the "questionnaire" and divide up the teams.

But I want 13thChylde!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 13thChylde
    replied
    I'd like to be on a team! Pick me! Pick me!

Leave a comment:

• Aine of the Fae
    replied
    Yay! I love it! And I was thinking exactly that about dividing the readings! I would happily head a team! Hmmm..... now to think of a name....

So we've got at least two teams in the making.... maybe three.... anyone want to be on a team?

Leave a comment:

• Ash StormRaven
    replied
    Great idea!! I am willing to lead a team...if I may . The idea of teams makes divying up the readings easier. The two "heads" of the Readers Guild sends out a list of requests to each team, and then each team leader will divy the readings. And each team can have its own name!! You could head a team as well?

Maybe even Desert_Yaqui as well.

Leave a comment:

• Aine of the Fae
    started a topic Another idea....

Another idea....

Ok, this one goes along with the thread about dividing up readings and getting donations to the HaM program for the readings.

Readings will still be free, but donations are welcome (encouraged :D ) and go directly to the Help a Member Program. We're still working on the details, but hope to have that up and running during the next couple of days.

I got another idea, this one can go right along with the way we'll do the Mystic Wicks Readers' Guild (great name Ash StormRaven!!!) I was thinking we could have teams of readers.

A team would consist of up to five readers, with one Team Leader, who would be a reader with a fair amount of experience. His/her team members could look to them as a mentor and ask them questions about reading and interpretation. This would be on a strictly voluntary basis and we would take sign ups for people to be Team Leaders/mentors as well as sign ups for people to join teams. There would be a short questionnaire, to assess how you advanced you feel you are as a Tarot reader so that you could be placed in the right team to make sure there are a variety of reading skills in each team. When somebody new joins MW and becomes involved in the Tarot forum, they could request to join a team.

What does everyone think?
Working...
X