The Readers Guild - We Need Readers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Readers Guild - We Need Readers

So VelvetMirage, Desert_Yaqui, and myself have started an orginization of readers. The plan is to have a thread for requests and the divvy up the readings. Donation can be made and all proceeds will go directly to the Help a Member Program (donations are not mandatory, all readings are free).

We have decided to make teams.

I am leading one team
    VelvetMIrage another
    and we need one more person to volunteer to be a leader

None the less...we need readers. If you wish to volunteer please post your name and how many readings you feel you can do a week. When all the names have been tallied, we will divded up the names into teams and then the program will be explained. Next we start the readings. This is a great opportunity to do something positive with your free time! I hope all the readers sign up.

Blessings,
    Ash StormRaven

P.S. If you have more questions, om Velvetmirage or myself.

Thanks to CloakofStars9 for the banner!!

www.paganblog.com -- my name on there is Dionysus -- check it out!!

Heya!

Well, i've been planning to take part from the start, so here i am!

I can do 4 readings per week, i would prefer to do more, but i am just starting to do more readings off the internet, but hopefully my limit of 4 can be bumped up later on.
    Forum Guide for the Tarot Forum

Comment

I signed up in the other thread, but am throwing my (new) name in the hat here also!

I'm getting all my decks ready for lotsa action, baby! I can start off doing 3 readings a week, and will probably increase soon. Just want to err on the side of caution, b/c I have lots going on.

Banners by Cloakie

Comment

I guess since I'm a team leader I don't need to sign up Also be sure to note that team leaders are like mentors! We're here for questions!

Comment

I will read...

I would be willing to be a team leader. I can do about 20-25 readings a week

Comment

Great! That makes three team leaders, now we just need team members.

Comment

I think it's a great thing that you are doing here.

However, I'm not much of a reader (I can only do maybe 1-2/week IF I have enough energy) so I won't throw my hat in the ring (yet)

Comment

Originally posted by Sapphire Vampire
                I think it's a great thing that you are doing here.

However, I'm not much of a reader (I can only do maybe 1-2/week IF I have enough energy) so I won't throw my hat in the ring (yet)
                Even if you can only do 1 reading a MONTH that's ok! This is about learning, about networking, about making friends and about helping where you can!

Comment

Which is why I don't offer...... I have one reading that I"ve been putting off for so long already.
                  Plus I'm just getting back to my cards (I haven't touched them since Oct. )

I don't think I'm ready to sign up for the guild yet, but I will take on the occasional reading when I feel that I can.

Comment

ooooh I want to sign up. I can do 5 readings a week!

~Banner courtesy of COS9~
                    ~Blinkie Courtesy of Sapphire Vampire~
                    Proud member of the MWB club.

Comment

Sounds neat! Are you all focusing strictly on Tarot or will you use other divination methods?

Comment

I've finally signed on for the first time today... I am signed up too right?

I can do five readings per seven day week. I will let my team leader know if I can do more within that time frame.

Thanks everyone! I love it when a plan comes together!

Comment

Originally posted by Shpongle
                          Sounds neat! Are you all focusing strictly on Tarot or will you use other divination methods?
                          We are focusing on Tarot, but not strictly. Other divination methods are more than welcome, I was thinking of posting something similar in the dreams and divination forum.

Comment

Originally posted by velvetmirage
                            We are focusing on Tarot, but not strictly. Other divination methods are more than welcome, I was thinking of posting something similar in the dreams and divination forum.
                            Would I Ching readings be of any interest? :D

Comment

I can't speak for others but I Ching would be a welcome addition to the Guild! Perhaps we should post in the other divination forum! What do you think Ash?

Comment

Working...
                              X