No announcement yet.

The Readers Guild - We Need Readers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I posted in the other thread that I would love to be a part of this. The energy is so enthusiastic! I'm pretty sure I could do 10 readings a week, some weeks more and some weeks less, but that sounds like something I could aim for. I will offer to read with my tarot deck, my oracle deck, and-or my runes. The I-ching reading sounds great, I'd be interested.

Comment

Originally posted by velvetmirage
      I can't speak for others but I Ching would be a welcome addition to the Guild! Perhaps we should post in the other divination forum! What do you think Ash?
      I think I Ching would be a wonderful edition.
      (PS: I also dowse)

Comment

I've posted about this in the dreams and divination forum to open the Guild up to all forms of divination. Variety is a good thing!

Comment

OOhh, I'm fascinated and confused by the I-Ching. I have a deck (I-Ching of the Goddess by Barbara Walker) but don't know how to use it and would love some tips!

Banners by Cloakie

Comment

Readings - sure

I would love to help.

Can we change the amount of readings we will do? The reason I ask, is that I have play rehersals coming up in Feb. and things get quite busy the last month of rehersals - so I would hate to commit to a set number when things may (most likely will) get hectic in March.

Right now - I can do two a week.

It is up to you - you may want someone who has a more steady schedule than I.
            Thanks to the 3 goddesses of graphics COS9, Faeawyn, & WynnJera AND the queen of blinkies - Nyoko (Sapphy)!!
            Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
            ----- Norman Cousins
            Have A Spooky Halloween!!!!!
            Willow is feeling quite

Comment

Originally posted by 13thChylde
              OOhh, I'm fascinated and confused by the I-Ching. I have a deck (I-Ching of the Goddess by Barbara Walker) but don't know how to use it and would love some tips!
              This is why I think opening this to all forms of divination is such a wonderful learning experience! We can ask questions and make comparisons as well as giving people exposure to various methods of divination. Somebody can request a reading and say it goes to our I Ching reader who does his thing, sends them the reading, it's so wonderful and accurate that the person becomes interested and learns the I Ching themselves!

Comment

I don't have much expeirience reading for other people, but I would be willing to help, though I don't think I could be a leader.

Comment

I'm making a list (and checking it twice ) of all who are volunteering to read. I'm also writing up our "questionnaire" so we have an idea of how to divide up the teams. Hopefully team assignments will be up tomorrow, but if you have a preference, feel free to say so.

Team leaders are Ash StormRaven, Astara Moon and VelvetMirage (whose name is changing to Aine of the Fae....)

Remember you can use ANY method of divination, not just Tarot!

Comment

Originally posted by JWill0ws
                    I would love to help.

Can we change the amount of readings we will do? The reason I ask, is that I have play rehersals coming up in Feb. and things get quite busy the last month of rehersals - so I would hate to commit to a set number when things may (most likely will) get hectic in March.

Right now - I can do two a week.

It is up to you - you may want someone who has a more steady schedule than I.
                    You can certainly change the number of readings you'd be available for!

Comment

Sign me up to do three readings a week- to start!
                      Props to Magick Faerie for the beautiful banner, the lady has talent!
                      "Great spirits have always faced violent protest fom mediocre minds."- Albert Einstein
                      " Mom's gonna fix it all soon, Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be"
                      -Tool. (so learn to swim!)
                      "Reality is just a figment of your hallucination"
                      - bumper sticker
                      And above all *******************
                      "Man is the symbol-using (symbol-making, symbol-mis- using) animal inventor of the negative (or moralized by the negative) separated from his natural condition by instruments of his own making goaded by the spirit of hierarchy (or moved by the sense of order) and rotten with perfection."
                      --The definition of "Human" as so aptly stated by Kenneth Burke.

Comment

I wanna start working on my questionnaire now!

Banners by Cloakie

Comment

Originally posted by 13thChylde
                          I wanna start working on my questionnaire now!
                          The questionnaire are coming soon! I just PMed the other two team leaders with a list of readers signed up so far and the questions for their approval. We'll have those out tomorrow, team assignments by Thursday and we should be good to go by Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by Aine of the Fae
                            The questionnaire are coming soon! I just PMed the other two team leaders with a list of readers signed up so far and the questions for their approval. We'll have those out tomorrow, team assignments by Thursday and we should be good to go by Friday!
                            Ooooohhhh questionaire, is this kinda like to see how good we are? and if we're crap we can't join
                            Forum Guide for the Tarot Forum

Comment

Originally posted by Fairygothmommy
                              Ooooohhhh questionaire, is this kinda like to see how good we are? and if we're crap we can't join
                              Well, it's to give us an idea of good you think you are, but you get to join no matter what It's also so we know what methods of divination everyone uses. Basically it's so team leaders know what to expect.

Comment

Originally posted by Aine of the Fae
                                Well, it's to give us an idea of good you think you are, but you get to join no matter what It's also so we know what methods of divination everyone uses. Basically it's so team leaders know what to expect.
                                Ooooohhh, i understand silly me! Can't wait to take it now
                                Forum Guide for the Tarot Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X