• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LadyPhineas
    replied
    I could do like a reading a day.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I can do two readings a week, if that is any help....
    And I am good with any spread that is required (even if I have to learn it).

Leave a comment:

• AuroraSilvermist
    replied
    I'd love to do a couple readings a week. I've been reading for about three years, and I love to have all the practice I can get.

I like to have the querent's first name and, if it's not obvious, sex. Birthdate OR age usually helps me a lot. I prefer a specific question to, "Just give me a general reading." If someone is asking about a relationship, it also helps me to have the first name, sex and age of their partner. That way, I can give a more specific answer without a lot of guess work. I use, for the most part, 3-6 card spreads. I try to be as detailed as possible with my readings.

I haven't seen much activity for the Readers' Guild recently, so I wasn't sure if it was still active. If it is, let me know and I'll gladly participate. :D

Leave a comment:

• Aedrais
    replied
    I think this is a great idea... really, I do. I'd love to sign up, but I'm still just learning, and I don't have the confidence in myself. I don't think my readings would really be accurate. >.<

I could sign up at a later date when I have more confidence in my readings, though.

Leave a comment:

• Moonshine
    replied
    Hi there,

I can do at least 1 reading per week. I need just the screen name (real name not needed). Birth date is optional. I would welcome specific questions, though I will do general readings also.

I sincerely wish that the people requesting readings provide some feedback on the reading. Feedback is a major reason for my offering online readings, besides, of course, to be able to help out people/forum. Mostly I will be doing detailed readings to cover all aspects of the situation.

Please let me know if I have been included in the guild of readers...

Best wishes,
    m

Leave a comment:

• Astara Moon
    replied
    readings...

The only time I feel I need the person's real name, age and birthdate is when doing a past life reading - I like to make sure I'm connecting with the right energy and spirit guides; but normally I can do my readings right off their screen names - nothing more.

Leave a comment:

• FaerieGothMommy
    replied
    Originally posted by Aine of the Fae
    I just need a name, and not even a real name. Screen names work just as well. All the other info tends to cloud things. A question is ok if they want specific answers, however I find that when I give someone a general reading, they end up getting the answers they needed to questions they didn't even know they had!
    Me too! I don't particulary like it when someone tells me of a certain situation, i like to go off their name, and i usually touch up on the subject in the reading anyway.

In my readings, they always usually point to one partuclar thing, like work, relationships etc.... and usually thats what they wanted me to focus on.. so i prefer they not tell me any question or situation

Leave a comment:

• Lunacie
    replied
    *nodding and smiling* I've had people end up disappointed with their reading because the information that I shared didn't seem to have anything to do with the question they were asking. Even doing a second reading doesn't always answer the particular question. Sooner or later they can generally see that they were focusing on the wrong problem, or on only a small part of the bigger picture. I do just fine working with only a name or a screen name. Sometimes I read some of the posts the questor has made recently to get a feel for their energy.

Leave a comment:

• Aine of the Fae
    replied
    I just need a name, and not even a real name. Screen names work just as well. All the other info tends to cloud things. A question is ok if they want specific answers, however I find that when I give someone a general reading, they end up getting the answers they needed to questions they didn't even know they had!

Leave a comment:

• Aominay
    replied
    Also, I prefer not to know beforehand why the person is looking for a reading--just a name is all I need. I feel that I am better able to follow the guidance of Spirit and what Spirit wants to convey to this person when I do not have a preconceived idea of the situation. I am usually much more accurate that way.

Leave a comment:

• Aominay
    replied
    I would love to sign up ... I can do 2-3 readings a week.

Leave a comment:

• ~ Monk ~
    replied
    I just need an either/or type of question.

Leave a comment:

• Ash StormRaven
    replied
    birthdate, name or initials, sun and moon sign

Leave a comment:

• CanisFirebrand
    replied
    What info does everyone ask of the people wishing a reading?
    I am guessing name, birthdate..
    I was thinking of asking those in addition to color candle they want to represent them as well as if they have a particular card they want to represent them or if I should choose.

Thanks in advance

Leave a comment:

• alexx
    replied
    I could do one reading a week...bit rubbish I know but I'm busy, sorry!lpm me if this is any use eh?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X