Teams threads...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teams threads...

Drumroll please!!!! We are now the Seers of Faerune!!!!

YAY :boing: :boing: :boing:

Comment

A good choice!

Comment

Whoo hoo!!!! Alright!!

Group hug
        Thanks to the 3 goddesses of graphics COS9, Faeawyn, & WynnJera AND the queen of blinkies - Nyoko (Sapphy)!!
        Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
        ----- Norman Cousins
        Have A Spooky Halloween!!!!!
        Willow is feeling quite

Comment

Yay!!!! We start tomorrow, right????
          Props to Magick Faerie for the beautiful banner, the lady has talent!
          "Great spirits have always faced violent protest fom mediocre minds."- Albert Einstein
          " Mom's gonna fix it all soon, Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it ought to be"
          -Tool. (so learn to swim!)
          "Reality is just a figment of your hallucination"
          - bumper sticker
          And above all *******************
          "Man is the symbol-using (symbol-making, symbol-mis- using) animal inventor of the negative (or moralized by the negative) separated from his natural condition by instruments of his own making goaded by the spirit of hierarchy (or moved by the sense of order) and rotten with perfection."
          --The definition of "Human" as so aptly stated by Kenneth Burke.

Comment

I'm getting so very excited! Aina, I think I'm going to pick up that Fairy Pack after work today, Barnes + Noble had it last week, and I've been drooling over it for a while now, but like I said there's never an open pack of them and I haven't seen any cards online....so let me know if you have any misgivings about, please!

Thanks

Banners by Cloakie

Comment

Originally posted by 13thChylde
              I'm getting so very excited! Aina, I think I'm going to pick up that Fairy Pack after work today, Barnes + Noble had it last week, and I've been drooling over it for a while now, but like I said there's never an open pack of them and I haven't seen any cards online....so let me know if you have any misgivings about, please!

Thanks
              Misgivings??? Are you kidding me??? I love it!!!!! Still getting to know the cards better, but it's wonderful!

Yup we start tomorrow! I'll be opening the requests thread and I think mol and Semele are even going to make and announcement about it since we're asking for donation toward the Help a Member program!

Comment

I'm so excited :boing: :boing:

Comment

yay!! Sorry I wasen't much help with getting the name. My brain was fried after I took a bad spill riding. But any who,Go name!

Comment

Originally posted by Aine of the Fae
                    Misgivings??? Are you kidding me??? I love it!!!!! Still getting to know the cards better, but it's wonderful!

Yup we start tomorrow! I'll be opening the requests thread and I think mol and Semele are even going to make and announcement about it since we're asking for donation toward the Help a Member program!
                    What about the card quality? I've heard they were kind of flimsy...but I'm usually pretty careful with my cards.

Banners by Cloakie

Comment

I haven't noticed that they are flimsy at all. They seem to hold up just as well as most of my other decks.

Comment

Great! I have a gift-card for B&N that has been itching to be spent. It's either going to be on this deck, or the new Froud Runes of Elfland book.

Banners by Cloakie

Comment

Oh, Runes of Elfland is really exellent! I got it for Yule and I love it! Not to influence your decision or anything

Comment

Ok, everyone, all of our readings will be posted in this thread!!!!

Comment

Mystic Visions - Readings of the Week

Ok. This is where this team will post the readings it recieves. Notify all querents and link them here once you've done the reading.

If you would like to donate to the Help A Member Program for your readings please do so here: https://www.paypal.com/xclick/busine...rency_code=USD

Thanks to all and Brightest Blessings,
                              Ash StormRaven
                              Last edited by mol; January 14th, 2004, 11:08 AM. Reason: fixed the link

Thanks to CloakofStars9 for the banner!!

www.paganblog.com -- my name on there is Dionysus -- check it out!!

Comment

Working...
                              X