Readers Guild Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Readers Guild Question

Do you have to be a member of the Guild to read for people here? Once in a while, when I have time and the request strikes a cord with me, I like to do readings. But I don't have enough time to commit to any specific number of readings each week. So, not being a member of this guild, would I still be able to do readings for people when I can?
    Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege to do so also. - Voltaire

Of course you can! The Guild is a way for people to learn and to encourage people to donate to the Help a Member program, but if you don't want to participate you don't have to! Go ahead and post the you're taking x number of requests! Just be prepared for a flood! And if you feel you're getting too many requests, send them our way.

Comment

Heh! I've learnt my lesson about posting such offers.

Oh, I was referring to when people requesting for readings. So, if people request readings in the Reader's guild request thread, non-guild members shouldn't read those. Will all reading requests go through the guild? I'm thinking of the single threads that people post in the main Tarot forum. Just wanted to make sure so I don't step on anyone's toes.
      Last edited by Lavender; January 16th, 2004, 02:33 PM.
      Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege to do so also. - Voltaire

Comment

If a person requests outside of the Guild requests thread then the reading is fair game! And within the guild thread, you could probably do a reading for them as well, without anyone getting upset. The guild requests are divided up daily and assigned to guild readers, but I doubt someone would complain if they got two readings And of course the benefit of this is looking at the question from two different perspectives!

Comment

Working...
        X