Not so Good news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so Good news

I finally found all my cards, and was prepared to do a reading for everyone. But I felt so much negative energy from them, it was bad but it also felt like nothing, like It was nothing. Not in a good sense, but just nothing. So I read somewhere that if your cards, you feel have negative energy. Then you can bury them. So I did, I was wondering how long do u keep them buried? And would this help or should I dig them up?

The Queen of nightly Rainbows

Thanks and Kudos to Cos9 for making a beautiful banner.

Only a month left till graduation!

lol just don't lose 'em again!

Leave 'em buried as long as "feels right". That may sound silly but just trust your intuition on it. You could also leave them in sunlight or moonlight, leave them on an amethyst bed, smudge 'em or salt them, etc. My friend cleanses her cards before each reading by banging them on the table three times

Comment

lol

I like the banging on the tables!:D K, I think I will leave em there till I can walk to the hole and feel positive energy once more. Than when I get them up, I will have to apologize to them. Or I am afraid they may secretely plot my demise!:D

Comment

Re: lol

Originally posted by MistOfTheSea86
        I like the banging on the tables!:D K, I think I will leave em there till I can walk to the hole and feel positive energy once more. Than when I get them up, I will have to apologize to them. Or I am afraid they may secretely plot my demise!:D
        LOL :D

I would leave them buried no more than 72 hours. I feel this is more than enough time for the earth to balance out their energies. ....and if it hasn't by then, I would do one of the techniques that WillowRaven suggested. :D Shuffling them for an hour or two wouldn't hurt either.

Dagda

Comment

Well presumably she bangs them to knock the old energy out. I have no idea, but she's an excellent reader and it works for her so.... :D

And yes cards get mad or jealous. Maybe they're upset about being lost. Good idea, try sending them some "I'm sorry, I really do love you and I'll be more careful next time" type energy to cheer them up when they're done being cleansed. After all, you say your sister had them, and she might've mucked about with them and projected not so happy stuff on them.

If you hear them "calling" to you from across the room don't think you're crazy either (Willow says suddenly hearing her cards whispering "hellloooooooOOoooo, over heeeeEEEeeeereee"), they do that sometimes - they like to play too you know

Comment

Hey

I am feeling very positive energy in my back yard. I think that just one more day will do, I will pick them back up in the morning or tonight. Then I will apologize!:D (Mist starts to hear little voices) Who Dat?

Comment

Working...
            X