X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Myst
    replied
    The thread is at http://www.mysticwicks.com/showthrea...&threadid=4779

and also suggests leaving them in the sunlight or moonlight, leaving them on an amethyst bed, or salting or smudging them or any of the suggestions Dagda mentioned

Leave a comment:

• Dagda Moon~Lily
    replied
    Well, I know there are suggestions for cleansing a deck in another thread, the name of the thread escapes me at the moment.

Some suggestions were: Banging the deck on the table three times to disperse negative energy, burying the deck (in earth or salt)....you can even do this in a planting pot; visualizations, meditations, shuffling....etc. I like to shuffle the cards with I'm doing something mindless like watching tv. :D

Leave a comment:

• tigger759
    started a topic i haven't???

i haven't???

Taken out my deck in awhile?? Been so busy is that bad of me?? SHould i maybe cleanse them?? i need to and feel i should but the time doesn't allow it somedays!!
    Watch they won't be cooperative with me?? Probably mad that i'm not spending time like i use too.
    So any suggestions on how/what i should do if things dont' work?? i can't bury them as we are moving! Don't want to leave them at this place.
Working...
X