Attention All Guild Readers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention All Guild Readers!

Well, and everyone involved in the Readers' Guild...

As everyone knows, on page 1 of the Readers' Guild Request Page, there is a suggestion from Aine that you donate something, if possible, to the HaM program if you request a reading. Well, considering that the latest HaM thread has been retired, and I'm not able to donate myself (lack of finances myself), I thought it would be a good idea for you to take whatever donations you awesome people make when you request a reading, and donate it to Mol and Semele's Server fund. After all, they're the reason we can offer this service without need of payment, the reason this place exists, and let's face it: They're just pretty cool people!

So, I PMed Astara and Mol, and both thought it was a pretty groovy idea! So, we figured we'd throw it out there for the other readers to comment, poke fun at, marvel at my genius (That last one's a limited time offer, folks.. my genius doesn't show itself often!)...

So, what do y'all think?

(If you all think it's a cool idea, the link to the paypal account is here: Mystic Wicks Server Fund)

I think it's a great idea aftershocked!! I will add the info to my posts as I assign each reading.

Comment

Working...
    X