Elemental Spread for the victems!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elemental Spread for the victems!!!

Allright...time for me to dive back in here. I am going to do the elemental tarot spread for the list. I am going to start at the bottom with our newest members!!

That means you Mark Krauss!!!

I will explain each position as well as the card I drew for you for each.

Here is the basic layout:

1 2 3 4

Card 1: Fire: Indicates what business areas we are likely to be concerned with. Can also indicate psychic or creative endeavors. Also can indicate romantic relationships, relationships with children or upcoming holiday plans.

Queen of Wands: A fiery woman with a good head on her shoulders, she often represents a woman in business because of her ability to make sound decisions. Since this position can be about business, I am going to assume that is the meaning for you behind this card. Are you in business with a woman perhaps, or contemplating such an adventure? If so I would say go for it!! Or of course she could be referring to a woman in your life who fits this discription but isn't the business partner type. Possibly the romantic type???

Card 2: Earth: Indicates our financial or material situation. Denotes our possessions, values, or selfesteem. Shows how we handle our duties, responsibilities, or career path.

Six of Swords: This is a card of moving on after troubled times. The man is in a boat with several swords which to me represent hard times he has encountered. The important thing here is that while he carries those troubles with him, they do not weight down his boat. Meaning, to me, that you have learned from these hard times and will be successful because of those lessons, rather than being bitter over hard times in the past. Are you about to embark on some financial journey or new career?? I am just getting a strong sense that you are getting ready to start something big and you will be very successful with it.

Card 3: Air: Indicates how we communicate with others. An indication of how we relate to friends, partners, or acquaintances. Also gives an indication of what we can expect from correspondences or legal concerns.

Five of Pentacles: Ok, this card shows two "beggars" who are abviosly cold, lost, and hungry...they are struggling through a snow storm suffering and don't even bother to notice that help is very near them in the church they are walking past. In this position I would encourage you to keep your eyes open to all who can potentially help you. The road ahead may be rough but there is help availiable to you and it will be someone very accessable to you. Perhaps it will be that Queen of Wands we saw earlier!!!

Card 4: Water: Indicates our emotional state of being and what areas are most likely to evoke an emotional response. Water depicts our home life and those areas which need refinement.

Page of Swords: Ok this could mean that a message of some sort is to find you soon. Or....the other, and in my opinion, more correct interpretation is that of one who deals with difficult times by pushing them out of his mind. Contrary to most swords he is more inclined to remove himself from the situation rather than stay and fight, which can be both good and bad. Sometimes you need to fight for things in life. Seeing as this position is about refinement needs, I would say stand up and fight for what you want. Perhaps this adventure that I am sure you are about to embark on requires you to be a little more pushy and obstinate at times!!

Card 5: Spirit: Represents issues that tend to be karmic in nature.Shows areas which go beyond our day-to-day activities but seem destined in some way. Indicates areas we have chosen to encounter to help us progress along our spiritual path.

The Magician: Wow!!! Great card for this position!!! You are the lightening rod that taps into the powerful energy above, yet you are grounded enough to give some back to the earth. As above So below! You are completely open to the gifts that are readily availiable to us all. Good for you. I think this will be a great assett in your adventure!

Well there you go friend!! Let me know how well I fared with you.

Abbyseyes

1 2 3 4

Card 1: Fire: Indicates what business areas we are likely to be concerned with. Can also indicate psychic or creative endeavors. Also can indicate romantic relationships, relationships with children or upcoming holiday plans.

The lovers: OOHH LA-LA!!! Obviously if talking about a relationship this is a good sign. Perhaps you are now with or soon will be with your soulmate!! If it is regards to business a point of true happiness is coming. Either way it is a great card in this position.

Card 2: Earth: Indicates our financial or material situation. Denotes our possessions, values, or selfesteem. Shows how we handle our duties, responsibilities, or career path.

Nine of Wands: This card shows a man posed as if ready for the next battle. There are 8 wands in the ground behind him as if to atest to the many battles he has fought. He leans on yet another, with a bandage on his head, which can indicate either an actual wound or psychic wound. Perhaps you feel you have to constantly fight to stay where you are financially or maybe you are always on the loof out for someone trying to take away your security.

Card 3: Air: Indicates how we communicate with others. An indication of how we relate to friends, partners, or acquaintances. Also gives an indication of what we can expect from correspondences or legal concerns.

Five of Swords: Usually indicates a verbal argument of sorts. The man holds three swords and two others lie on the ground before him, while two other people are walking away. He is the victor but it is a hollow, empty victory. To me he always looked a little sad to see them leave. I feel the need to advise you at this time to choose your battles carefully. While you may feel the need to stand up about something, it may be better to let certain things go in order to save your friendships. If you are involved in a legal dispute you will win but it may be less gratifying than you expect.

Card 4: Water: Indicates our emotional state of being and what areas are most likely to evoke an emotional response. Water depicts our home life and those areas which need refinement.

Eight of Swords: Perhaps you feel trapped in some way, like you are unable to get out of a certain situation. However in this card I tend to see the woman as a prisoner of her own mind, meaning that she isn't really trapped at all, she just thinks she is. It is up to you to remove the blindfold and walk away from the percieved bonds that hold you.

Card 5: Spirit: Represents issues that tend to be karmic in nature.Shows areas which go beyond our day-to-day activities but seem destined in some way. Indicates areas we have chosen to encounter to help us progress along our spiritual path.

Seven of Cups: It seems you will soon be faced with a decision of sorts. While it may be hard to choose, you have the knowledge within you to choose the "right" path. Follow your dreams. They are only dreams, but often relate to the root of something great that you can and should bring into light.

That's it...hope it means something to you. Let me know.

Comment

Andromeda

1 2 3 4

Justice: Cause and Effect. What you do comes back to you...karma. If you have been treated unfairly you will soon see some vindication for that. This is a card about balance and how to achieve it in all areas of your life. If you have worked hard at something for a while, now you will begon to reap the rewards of that hard work.

Six of Swords: A man in a boat traveling with all the swords with him. they are his burdens he has dealt with in life. He carries them with him, yet they don't weigh down the boat. this tells me you have learned from your past and carry with you the knowledge, free of bitterness. Perhaps you have had to work hard and fight for every financial gain, but you have learned the value of a dollar in the process.

Nine of Cups: This is the card of happiness and good times! Nines in general, are associated with the sacrifices we make in life, which kind of ties into the last card we saw. After hard work it is great to relax and enjoy the simpler pleasures in life...and who better to share those times with than our friends and loved ones?

Page of Pentacles: A student who cares more about the work they are doing than the gain they will likely get from it. I bet you are always willing to help others with no expectations from them in return. This is a good quality, but you do have to protect yourself from those that will take advantage. Also be sure to take a break from your studies to enjoy life.

Ten of Wands: This tells me that there is a time of hard work and possible burdens ahead for you. You will have to work hard to get where you want to be, but it will be worth the effort tenfold. Perhaps this is related to the last card about your studies. Are you learning something new related to spirituality? If so you may encounter a rough time, but keep your eye on the goal and you will do great.

Hope this makes sense. Let me know!

Comment

Bloodstone20

1 2 3 4

Wheel of Fortune: To me this is always a card that says good things are around the corner. Perhaps a new love??? Or a deep connection with a current/previous love? The wheel of life turns up as well as down...I feel it is turning up for you just now!

Four of Swords: This card tells us that no action is necessary at this time. Rather a time of meditation or contemplation. This may be regarding a job or career change or perhaps just in general you need to stop and really consider what you want/need to do.

Eight of Cups: This represents taking an emotional risk...one in which you can't be sure of the outcome. I would say prepare yourself for the worst and then when something good emerges it will seem twice as good! Of course you are the only one who can truly know what this card is refering to and how you should react to it. One word of advice though...sometimes we put too much emotion into relationships when we really need to distance ourselves a little bit.

Nine of Swords: Is something keeping you up at night lately...other than MW? This shows someone who has a lot on the mind and often worries a lot. Don't worry too much friend...what will be will be. While we can alter things slightly there is no need or benefit in constant worry.

Page of Wands: This card represents a young person who seeks a battle at every turn, though he is very inexperienced. This could be you, but i sense that it is instead, someone in your life or who will be in your life soon. They may question you at every level just to see if they can get to you. Considering the position of the card, I would say that it will have something to do with your chosen path. remember not to get too caught up in defending your path to this person, as they will not hear you. Just be content in knowing you are making a choice that is yours and yours alone!

Let me know if this helps any.

Comment

I'm a willing victim!

BB'

Mooncrow
          The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

Comment

Mooncrow...I will do you next!!!

Give me a couple of minutes.

Comment

FYI: you may want to PM Dagda and ask her to add you to the victim list so others can read for you when they get a chance as well.

I am off to do your reading now!

Comment

Mooncrow

1 2 3 4

The Emporer: This can often indicate an encopunter with the law, but I don't sense that in this case. It is a card of fathering and structure. It may represent someone in your life that you view as having power over you, or it could even indicate your relationship to a chil/children. He can indicate an individual who can make or break your career. If this is indeed indicative of a business nature, be careful with this guy.

The Hermit: This is a card of introspection & solitude. He also is often times indicative of a guide in your life. Someone who has traveled the path you are now seeking. He is there to offer support and guidance should you need it. I sense that this is more related to values, spirituality and self esteem than financial or carrer stuff. Do you know who your guide is yet?

Seven of Swords: This poor guy is running away from an enemy camp carrying five swords but cautiously looking back at the two he couldn't manage to carry. I always think of him as someone who feared attack and tried to steal away the weapons they were to use on him, however he is unsuccessful because he left some behind and he may have stirred them up so now they are sure to attack him. Perhaps his best defence would have been to prepare himself rather than try to stop their attack alltogether. In regards to the position of this card, I would advise you to carefully watch what you share with your "friends" and acquaintances. I am not saying to suspect everyone and attack first...just prepare yourself mentally and keep a watchful eye out.

Eight of Wands: This is a card of swift action...moving forward. It has also been called arrows of love. A quick question...have you recently made a move or are you planning to? Does the word proposal come into play with this recent relocation at all?

Ace of Pentacles: This card is about recognising the magic in ordinary things. When we become more spiritually connected to the earth we see everything in a more magikal light. It is a great revelation. I'd say you are in for a real treat in your spiritual life.

There ya go friend.

Comment

Reply to elemental spread

Dear Semele
                  Your reading was largely accurate except for the first card which was somewhat off. I am not in bussiness currently. I am a full time college student albeit an old one,44. I'm going back for my second semester on 8/25. That perhaps in the great adventure. I am not looking for romance but maybe one will find me. I don't currently know anyone who fits the description of the Queen of Swords which makes me think this pertains to the future if it pertains to anything.
                  I have had some troubled times in the last year and they are behind me. Yes I have learned from them. I have tended to walk away from to many confrontations in the past. I am changing that also. Ditto what you said. Your interpretation of the spirit card was also echoed by a friend of mine who also did a reading for me yesterday. Thank you for the reading if I can return the favor sometime let me know.
                  Bright blessings
                  Mark

Comment

LadyRowan

1 2 3 4

*First of all let me tell you I had a pop out card while shuffling. I just love those!!! It was The World!!!! We will have to get back to this after the reading!! This is so cool!!!*

Five of Pentacles: This is a card depicting one who is very guarded. I usually at this point tell people not to put up too much of a defence becasue they may also keep out welcome things like love etc. however, in this case I feel the need to tell you to protect yourself at all costs. Try not to spend too much money on frivilous items. Save for a rainy day that will probably find you. Sorry to sound so paraniod but I just call it like I see it!! LOL!!!

King of Cups: Ok I see this guy as a very successful, yet very jealous man who is full of suspicions. Is there someone who fits this description in your life, either at home or work? Do you find yourself reacting to things and handling situations so as not to set him off? Not saying this is someone you dislike at all...just someone you care enough about to try and ease his mind. make sense?

Four of Cups: Keep your eyes open to the gifts in your life that you already possess, rather than looking at it as the glass half empty. This card often times shows one who is so concerned over what they don't have that they miss an important gift or opportunity. Try not to constantly take inventory and you will find that the gifts are flowing in all the time for you if only you will accept them.

Ace of Swords: Expect a situation with a ring of destiny to transpire soon. Maybe a letter or phone call from an old friend just when you need it most. Also this card speaks of not holding so tight to your emotions, but letting the spirtual side of you take over at times. Things that evoke a strong emotional response in you can lead to dissappointment if not approached realistically.

Queen of Swords: A woman who is wise despite many times of sorrow she has encountered. She has learned from the bad times and used them to build her character. Yay!!! I think this is a great quality to possess when speaking of spiritual things...well anything for that matter!

Now...for that pop out. So what do you think it means? i am leaning towards the idea that you are very close to grasping the true peice of mind that comes from the knowledge of the world card. Maybe it is just a reminder for you to keep that goal in mind. i am making the assumption that you understand the literary meaning of this card. It is basically enlightenment. A complete understanding of all life has to offer and being content with that knowledge.

whew...this one was rough on my brain. I may have to wait and do more later after I re-charge my batteries!

Comment

Re: Reply to elemental spread

Originally posted by mark krauss
                      Dear Semele
                      Your reading was largely accurate except for the first card which was somewhat off. I am not in bussiness currently. I am a full time college student albeit an old one,44. I'm going back for my second semester on 8/25. That perhaps in the great adventure. I am not looking for romance but maybe one will find me. I don't currently know anyone who fits the description of the Queen of Swords which makes me think this pertains to the future if it pertains to anything.
                      I have had some troubled times in the last year and they are behind me. Yes I have learned from them. I have tended to walk away from to many confrontations in the past. I am changing that also. Ditto what you said. Your interpretation of the spirit card was also echoed by a friend of mine who also did a reading for me yesterday. Thank you for the reading if I can return the favor sometime let me know.
                      Bright blessings
                      Mark
                      So what are you going to study in college?? Perhaps something of a business nature?? Maybe you shall meet your queen at school. Keep your eyes open for her!! She can and will be a great assett to you, whether it be in business or love....or maybe both!

Of course I would love a reading from you whenever you have the time.

btw, thanks for the quick feedback...it really helps a lot!

Comment

found it, ignore im

Ok, give it a whirl. But remember you know me fairly well, keep it in mind when drawing...
                        ~Sweet Merciful Crap!~
                        Freyja is my Valentine, sweeter than the sweetest wine.
                        my adopted smilies

It is not that which is on the outside, but that witch is on the inside!
                        T.L.F. Trey Liberation Front!
                        flar7 "The Wrong One"

Comment

Re: found it, ignore im

Originally posted by flar7
                          Ok, give it a whirl. But remember you know me fairly well, keep it in mind when drawing...
                          Oh ok...I guess I can't pretend to Moss Cleo who knows all with a flip of the cards then!!! I will get right on it...I have one more to do first...then your next....mmmmuuuuuhhhhhaaahhhhaaa!!!

Comment

Great reading!!

Dead on!!! I did my first reading with my deck last night and also drew the Hemit....hmmm

As for "propasal" my wife and I are considering opening a Wiccan Bookstore in the somewhat distant future, but are going thru step by step planning it.

The Emporer I know who this guy is.

As for not suspecting all , this makes sense too

BB

Mooncrow
                            The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

Comment

Re: LadyRowan

Originally posted by Semele
                              *First of all let me tell you I had a pop out card while shuffling. I just love those!!! It was The World!!!! We will have to get back to this after the reading!! This is so cool!!!*

Five of Pentacles: This is a card depicting one who is very guarded. I usually at this point tell people not to put up too much of a defence becasue they may also keep out welcome things like love etc. however, in this case I feel the need to tell you to protect yourself at all costs. Try not to spend too much money on frivilous items. Save for a rainy day that will probably find you. Sorry to sound so paraniod but I just call it like I see it!! LOL!!!

King of Cups: Ok I see this guy as a very successful, yet very jealous man who is full of suspicions. Is there someone who fits this description in your life, either at home or work? Do you find yourself reacting to things and handling situations so as not to set him off? Not saying this is someone you dislike at all...just someone you care enough about to try and ease his mind. make sense?

Four of Cups: Keep your eyes open to the gifts in your life that you already possess, rather than looking at it as the glass half empty. This card often times shows one who is so concerned over what they don't have that they miss an important gift or opportunity. Try not to constantly take inventory and you will find that the gifts are flowing in all the time for you if only you will accept them.

Ace of Swords: Expect a situation with a ring of destiny to transpire soon. Maybe a letter or phone call from an old friend just when you need it most. Also this card speaks of not holding so tight to your emotions, but letting the spirtual side of you take over at times. Things that evoke a strong emotional response in you can lead to dissappointment if not approached realistically.

Queen of Swords: A woman who is wise despite many times of sorrow she has encountered. She has learned from the bad times and used them to build her character. Yay!!! I think this is a great quality to possess when speaking of spiritual things...well anything for that matter!

Now...for that pop out. So what do you think it means? i am leaning towards the idea that you are very close to grasping the true peice of mind that comes from the knowledge of the world card. Maybe it is just a reminder for you to keep that goal in mind. i am making the assumption that you understand the literary meaning of this card. It is basically enlightenment. A complete understanding of all life has to offer and being content with that knowledge.

whew...this one was rough on my brain. I may have to wait and do more later after I re-charge my batteries!
                              Very sorry to have given you a hard time, anyone got any lemonade handy for Semele???
                              Excellent reading, Thank you (can't hide much from you can I? ).

Card 1. Many thanks for that, glad someone understands me at last Friends have been telling me for the last 4 years to stop being so guarded or I'll never find love again - I keep telling them that i'm like it for good reason, i've got more to achieve yet to risk anyone else trying to ruin it again! And besides, it's great being alone and independent for the first time in my life (you wouldn't believe how I've changed in those 4 years!) I am aware though, that i can tend to block things i shouldn't - the psychic endeavours you mentioned for one.
                              Rainy days are the bane of my life - well used to coping with them. (frivolous items?? seem to remember what they are from my dim and distant past, hehe)

Card 2. Yup, that makes some sense. I've always seemed to attract jealous possessive men, that's why i gave up on them! Was never allowed to be myself. The one you mentioned is probably my 1st husband - still good friends, but no romance there

Card 3. I'm working on that one - thirteen years of marriage to a pessimist does tend to rub off on you a bit, but i'm getting back to normal now!

Card 4. Hmmmm. I only let my emotions show when it's something i feel very strongly about, it's all part of being guarded i suppose. Letting the spiritual side take over is something i have a problem with, so i'm working on that too. Will let you know if 'the situation with a ring of destiny happens'

Card 5. Oh yes, there's been a lot of hard lessons, and one of the hardest still ongoing - can't see how that's going to be resolved yet, but i hope it's sorted this time round - it's been hanging around for a few lifetimes already!

The World Card - perfect, very appropriate at the moment!
                              Yes, I'm very close to true peace of mind, just one thing left. Apart from my sons (who are now pretty well sorted) my biggest passion is Mother Earth (you might have guessed that already!hehe). I work for our Environment Agency, and have gone as far as I can with the skills i have now, so I'm going for more. About to start a Degree in Environmental Sciences, which will mean i can help even more. For me, that is all part of being a pagan; an enlightened soul and the practical skills to do all i can to help Mother.
                              The goal you mention could be the degree, it's going to be 6 years of study, while working full-time. It's not going to be easy, but if i keep that goal in mind, I'll get there.
                              I think that'd make me pretty content with life.

Thanks again, and i think it's amazing someone can give such a good reading for someone they've never seen!

BB
                              :D ladyrowan :D

Yahoo Messenger - ladyrowan100

The law doth punish man or woman / That steels the goose from off the common, / But lets the greater felon loose, / That steels the common from the goose.
                              Anonymous, On enclosures, 18th Century

Comment

Working...
                              X