A spread I thought I'd share.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A spread I thought I'd share.

I was noodling and came up with a spread that I call the spread of days. It's very simple. For anyone who wants a glimpse at the week ahead. Shuffle and prepare the cards in whatever manner is normal for you. Then deal one card face up for the first day of your week. Deal two cards one face down one face up for the second day. Deal three cards two face down one face up for the third day. I think you can see where this is going. Then read each face up card for the day in question. If you are having trouble making sense of the days cards you can turn over the face down cards and read them to see if they offer any insight. This is a spread that in my opinion is best used in conjunction with a Tarot journal, so you can refer to the reading and check the accuracy of your impressions.
    My Mind is the Master of My Reality. My Will is the Tool through which this Mastery is achieved.

Body, Mind, Spirit, explore these topics and more at The Threefold Path

cool..thank you for sharing

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
    I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride;
    so I love you because I know no other way
    than this:
    so close that your hand on my chest is my hand,
    so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

Pablo Neruda

Disclaimer: If you're looking for a debate, please look elsewhere. I'm not judging anyone personally, I'm simply stating my opinion. Some people seem to enjoy conflict...I don't. Please save your arguements for someone who does.

Comment

hey that is a neat idea thanks for posting:D
      SilverClawStudio on Facebook

Comment

Hey kids,

Thanks for the feedback and Karma. The twisted part is that the idea is so simple I was almost embarrased to post it.
        My Mind is the Master of My Reality. My Will is the Tool through which this Mastery is achieved.

Body, Mind, Spirit, explore these topics and more at The Threefold Path

Comment

Thanks for posting,
          this is neat,
          I'm going to try it!

Comment

Working...
          X