what happened to our Guild???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what happened to our Guild???

I see people offering readings, but what happened to people requesting to the Guild? I was hoping to gain some experience...hmmm...guess I could just offer some readings too.

Suffering thru a 3rd deployment!!!!!

you can practice on me. i'm everyone's experimental subject. lmao. do you need a question.. or can you just do a spread?

Comment

Hi there,
      The Readers' Guild is up and running! Yeah, but the last I heard was that only one request was received, so none of us got a chance to practise our skills! Looks like the members are not able to figure out how/where to post their reading requests for the Readers' Guild. That's why such a spate of requests in individual threads offering readings. One more thing that we can do is that 2 or 3 people get together and provide readings in a single thread. If anyone can volunteer to do some of the readings that I have pending, it will be great!

Best wishes,
      moonshine

NOTICE: The Clairvoyant Society will not have its usual meeting this week, due to unforeseen circumstances.

Psychic Predictions | Tarot & Psychic Readings | FREE Pet Psychic Readings | Tarot Spreads

Comment

yeah I was wondering the same thing. But i am nto able to do any readings right now, and has anyone contacted Morr to see what was going on?
        SilverClawStudio on Facebook

Comment

Yeah Bran Iolair,
          I did. And this is the status : The Readers' Guild is up and running, but the one request that was recevied wanted a reading from a certain reader only (not me!!). So that was that.
          Since then, nothing. I have not received a single reading request through the Guild, but I am drowning in the sea of requests otherwise!!
          moonshine

NOTICE: The Clairvoyant Society will not have its usual meeting this week, due to unforeseen circumstances.

Psychic Predictions | Tarot & Psychic Readings | FREE Pet Psychic Readings | Tarot Spreads

Comment

Wait..I'm still new to MW and trying to find out all the hidden goodies..

So if I need/want a reading, all I have to do is place a request with the Reader's Guild in this forum? I saw something at the top of the page. Is that where it goes?

Comment

Originally posted by LadyLeo
              you can practice on me. i'm everyone's experimental subject. lmao. do you need a question.. or can you just do a spread?
              ok cool :hahugh: ! Ok, you can go ahead and give me a question to focus on so I can work on your reading in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by Moriquenya
                Wait..I'm still new to MW and trying to find out all the hidden goodies..

So if I need/want a reading, all I have to do is place a request with the Reader's Guild in this forum? I saw something at the top of the page. Is that where it goes?
                you can just post it in the tarot forum if you want anyone to do your reading, or if you see a profile at the top that suits you, you can request that person

edited to add: at least I THINK that's how ya do it, but I'm not the boss around here..lol ::hiding::
                Last edited by RhiamonButterfly; October 5th, 2004, 11:20 PM. Reason: to add:

Comment

Originally posted by RhiamonButterfly
                  ok cool :hahugh: ! Ok, you can go ahead and give me a question to focus on so I can work on your reading in the morning
                  ok.... what's in store for me as far as my 'path'? :D.. that should give you something interesting :hairred:

Comment

ok.... what's in store for me as far as my 'path'? :D.. that should give you something interesting :hairred:
                    oh great, a life-altering decision....lol....the pressure!!!! Ok, I'll be pressured tomorrow for ya....k?

Comment

Originally posted by Moonshine
                      Hi there,
                      The Readers' Guild is up and running! Yeah, but the last I heard was that only one request was received, so none of us got a chance to practise our skills! Looks like the members are not able to figure out how/where to post their reading requests for the Readers' Guild. That's why such a spate of requests in individual threads offering readings. One more thing that we can do is that 2 or 3 people get together and provide readings in a single thread. If anyone can volunteer to do some of the readings that I have pending, it will be great!

Best wishes,
                      moonshine
                      Moonshine, you crack me up the way you just dive in and offer readings and then everyone mobs ya! I'll help if I can

Comment

Yo RhiamonButterfly!

Moonshine, you crack me up the way you just dive in and offer readings and then everyone mobs ya! I'll help if I can
                        Is that a compliment? I think so.. The thing is, I can't say no if anyone asks me for a reading.. So this time I posted 'strict' qualification criteria to request readings in my thread.. I feel that we as readers offering our time and energy deserve at least a note of thanks if not feedback... So many times it has happened that a person will just hop in with a 'life-threatening' situation for a request and then I will be rushed to do a reading. And once the reading is posted, I _never_ hear back from them.. So it is a 2 of pentacles type of situation for me, where I try to balance the number of readings versus the time and energy I have versus the feedback giving people versus the day job as a software engineer versus ... Phew!

Biee.
                        moonshine

Comment

oh great, a life-altering decision....lol....the pressure!!!! Ok, I'll be pressured tomorrow for ya....k?
                          it's not gonna be too bad, i've been on the same one since birth. lol.

Comment

yep, that was a compliment..lol....I know what ya mean, I used to belong to a signature group that made free banner type sigs on request and free and some people could think up some really creative requests..lol...and it got so bad with people just scarfing up the sigs with no thank you or anything, I just got burnt out and it wasn't fun anymore.

Comment

it's not gonna be too bad, i've been on the same one since birth. lol.
                              oh ok, whew..lol

Comment

Working...
                              X