hum...(reader's guild!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hum...(reader's guild!)

It seems as if we have more readers than querants...but I know for one that quite a few of the readers joined because no one was available to do readings for them.

After I signed up, I totally forgot that hey, I'd like a reading for myself too.
    Just because I'm a reader doesn't mean that I can't get a reading from the guild, right?

yeppers, that is why moonshine had a great idea of forming cirlces within the Guild, so that we can practice on eachother, get good feedback, and free readings

Suffering thru a 3rd deployment!!!!!

Comment

haha duhhh, I totally missed that.
      got a new job and as a result, only have time to read snippets of posts here and there.

Comment

Colusaske,
        Yeah, our circle of reading starts this evening.. (It is morning 9:00, Friday here). So once I get back home from work today, I will post the guidelines etc. and then we start off with our readings..We'd love to have you there..
        Bye for now,
        moonshine

NOTICE: The Clairvoyant Society will not have its usual meeting this week, due to unforeseen circumstances.

Psychic Predictions | Tarot & Psychic Readings | FREE Pet Psychic Readings | Tarot Spreads

Comment

How do I join the Readers guild? I've been reading for about a year and a half and had really good success, this would be good for me...
          A Woman's heart is a deep ocean of secrets

Comment

Working...
          X