Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Want a Reading? Look here first. Want to give a reading? Look here first.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want a Reading? Look here first. Want to give a reading? Look here first.

Ok, if you're looking for a reading, please contact me. I will refer it to the readers guild and see who is available to give you a reading. Please specify whether or not you care if your reading is shown and explained in the forum.

If you're looking to give readings, please join the Tarot Reader's Guild. Contact me for details.

We are trying to keep this organized so that the entire forum is not filled with reading requests and we can have some other discussions about what Tarot is all about.

Any questions on this?
    Contact me.

Kaylara

Last edited by Kaylara; March 14th, 2005, 10:30 AM.
    Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
    Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
    Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
    subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

Hi kaylara, I would be very grateful, if you could find someone who has time to do a reading for me.blessed be.
    mystic Jo

Comment

Originally posted by joanne
      Hi kaylara, I would be very grateful, if you could find someone who has time to do a reading for me.blessed be.
      you need to answer your pm's

Comment

I would very much like a reading - Thank you!

Bright Blessings ~

Comment

Yes, I'd like a reading too, I've never really had one before. So a reading would be great.

Thanks
          Let the beauty you love, be what you do. There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the earth.- Rumi

I'd say a thousands words if I knew just which one would make your heartbeat.

Love All, Trust Few, and Do Wrong to No one- Shakespear

Comment

I would like a reading.

Comment

*raises hand and bounces up and down*

i would like a reading very much :shift:
              She is of the Tuatha De Danaans, who are unfading.....
              His Name Shall Be Squishy and He Shall Be Mine.

Comment

I would love to have a readin.Is there anything specific that is needed?I don't mind if it is posted on the boards.
                LadyWillowHawk

Comment

Ok just so that you all get the message you don't ask here. Send a pm or email to Kaylara she will submit your request to the readers guild. A reader will then contact you as soon as possible. You were all just lucky I looked in here it's not normaly active since it's not the place to ask for a reading. Read the first post here it tells you what to do :D

Someone will be with you all as soon as possible.

Comment

Is there any way I could get a past life reading???

:D I would be most thankful for a past life reading!!! If your not too busy do you think you could arrange for one???

If you can, do you need any information for it??? If so I am more than willing to provide you some, and I don't care if my reading is posted in the forum.

AHH THIS IS SOOOOO EXITING! I HAVE NEVER HAD A CHANCE TO HAVE ONE DONE BEFORE!!!!!

BB /|\,
                    Daernius
                    [/CENTER]

Comment

I would also like a reading if possible.....the sooner the better.....

Thanks
                      Nelly

Comment

Why don't we..

Hi folks,

Why don't we lock this thread so there are no new posts here... People can come here, read Kaylara's post and then PM her.. Proabably a link to 'PM Kaylara' can be added in the first post.. So people can just click and send a PM directly from the first post..

Besides, Kaylara can post in this thread by unlocking it whenever she wants..
                        What do you all think?

Best wishes,
                        Moonshine

Originally posted by Kaylara
                        Ok, if you're looking for a reading, please contact me. I will refer it to the readers guild and see who is available to give you a reading. Please specify whether or not you care if your reading is shown and explained in the forum.

If you're looking to give readings, please join the Tarot Reader's Guild. Contact me for details.

We are trying to keep this organized so that the entire forum is not filled with reading requests and we can have some other discussions about what Tarot is all about.

Any questions on this?
                        Contact me.

Kaylara

Edited to say:
                        If you post your request in this thread it will not be answered. Follow the directions above for a reading, or you will not get one. I repeat: DO NOT POST REQUESTS IN THIS THREAD.

NOTICE: The Clairvoyant Society will not have its usual meeting this week, due to unforeseen circumstances.

Psychic Predictions | Tarot & Psychic Readings | FREE Pet Psychic Readings | Tarot Spreads

Comment

Works for me!
                          Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
                          Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
                          Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
                          subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

Comment

Working...
                          X