Get your readings! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get your readings! :)

If youre in need of a reading about your life, an opportunity, a conflict, a relationship, or anything else, consult me!

I will not be using tarot cards, but Rune cards, I am posting here because I think more people are looking for readings in here. (If I am in the wrong, move this. .)

So just post here, and I will give you a reading.

brightest blessings,
    Autumn
    Our bible is the Wind and the Rain

Love, light, peace, & blessings to all

OPEN FOR READINGS NOW!Get Your Readings Here!

I would like a reading please. A general is fine. What information do you need of me?
    Starlight*Rains
    My mood today:

Owner of the Help Find Missing Children Forum Anyone welcome!!! Please bear with me as it is brand new but my intentions are good. See you there!

Children are the essence of pure love...Show them every day just how much you love them!

Thank you Faeawyn for my beautiful banner

Help Find Missing Children Forum

http://myspace.com/second2none2006

http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59023394

http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59062847

Comment

What do you need a reading on? Then I can tell you more.

What information i'm giving you, from the cards, is an overview, an action, and a challenge, maybe that'll help too.

blessings,
      Autumn

Comment

Originally posted by Autumn-Forest
        What do you need a reading on? Then I can tell you more.

What information i'm giving you, from the cards, is an overview, an action, and a challenge, maybe that'll help too.

blessings,
        Autumn
        How about a family reading?! Relationship, kids, etc. Is that ok?
        Starlight*Rains
        My mood today:

Owner of the Help Find Missing Children Forum Anyone welcome!!! Please bear with me as it is brand new but my intentions are good. See you there!

Children are the essence of pure love...Show them every day just how much you love them!

Thank you Faeawyn for my beautiful banner

Help Find Missing Children Forum

http://myspace.com/second2none2006

http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59023394

http://world5.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=59062847

Comment

oooh can i have a reading!? A career reading would be great thanks xxx

Comment

reading please

hi,

I wanna about my soulmate.I wanna know if I am going to ever find him and if so possibly when please?

March 19 1982 in Paris tennessee at 5:01am

jessica

Comment

*raises hand*
              me too please...

Topic:
              Work/Job/MCI!!!

:::Edit:::
              To say MCI= money coming in ....not the phone company!
              Fine Print: The comments expressed above are for entertainment purposes only and do not reflect my actual comments which have been restricted by my fear of retaliation from unscrupulus lawyers.

Fine Print: I am also looking for an attorney to help me sue the lawyers above for surpressing my emotions

Finest Print: The above comments are not a solicitation

Finest Print: You have choosen to read this under your own thoughts and disgrestion. If you hurt your eyes it is not my fault

The above post were never intended to be read. You have read them under your own choice and I am not responsible for your actions yet.

Comment

Oh, I've got you all! Give me some time, I'll start with Starlight*Rains, and I am PMing your reading to you all.

Readings are still open, just be a little patient! You can contact me through this thread or through a private message. Thanks! :D

EDIT: I think I have PM'd you all, if I have missed one of you, let me know so I can read your cards.

brightest blessings,
                Autumn
                Last edited by Autumn-Forest; June 18th, 2006, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Thank You Much Autumn-Forest!!!
                  Fine Print: The comments expressed above are for entertainment purposes only and do not reflect my actual comments which have been restricted by my fear of retaliation from unscrupulus lawyers.

Fine Print: I am also looking for an attorney to help me sue the lawyers above for surpressing my emotions

Finest Print: The above comments are not a solicitation

Finest Print: You have choosen to read this under your own thoughts and disgrestion. If you hurt your eyes it is not my fault

The above post were never intended to be read. You have read them under your own choice and I am not responsible for your actions yet.

Comment

No problem, maphdet.

Comment

can i get reading too?
                      about family and Relationship? if that's not too greedy
                      a girl says that she will never be fooled again, but she will fall in love again.

Comment

Hi, I would like a reading. I would like to know if I will be able to work again. I would also like to know why my dream children keep comeing back, when i can't have children of my own.

Thanks so much!
                        Sun Sprite
                        Better Days,

Sun Sprite

Comment

i'd love a reading about my life right now. thank you for offfering.

Om Taare Tuttaare Ture Svaahaa

Comment

Once again I think I've sent you all a PM, If I haven't you may stone me now.

I'm still open for readings, just be a little paitent, thanks!

brightest blessings,
                            Autumn

Comment

If you aren't busy can I get a reading? On spirituality and spiritual development if you aren't busy of course
                              ~*~*~*~

"I shall not see a world that will be dear to me. Summer without flowers, Kine will be without milk, Women without modesty, Men without valour, Captures without a king, Woods without a mast, Sea without produce" The Morrighan
                              ~*~*~*~

"Take the splinters of my shattered dreams, build a casket for my tears" ~ R.I.P Dylan 30.07.09
                              Aussieland 'Druid Crafter'

Comment

Working...
                              X