• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey,

i was wondering if you could give tarot readings to people online

Comment

Originally posted by Sharizzy View Post
      Ok, so I got the fraternization pics off to you, but I'm going to have to get a CD from work, copy the barracks rat pics onto it, then take the CD to work and email the pics to you from there. For some reason it isn't letting me send more.
      Out of mild curiosity, do the people you're sending pics of know you're doing it? Some people are odd about their pictures being used on tarot cards, or sent to random people on the internet.
      Check out my shop for a variety of jewelry, salves, crafts, and more: www.divineessencecreations.com

Find me on Facebook for updates, coupons, and discussions on products that you want to see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine...85628011493663

Comment

Yes indeed, RK. The pictures were posed for, and the two people I used for the pictures gave their consent for having them taken, and also to having them put on tarot cards.
        Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

Comment

Yes indeed, RK. The pictures were posed for, and the two people I used for the pictures gave their consent for having them taken, and also to having them put on tarot cards.
          I just wanted to make sure. Sometimes people get excited about new projects and don't always think about it. :weirdsmil I'm glad to hear that you are being responsible about it.
          Check out my shop for a variety of jewelry, salves, crafts, and more: www.divineessencecreations.com

Find me on Facebook for updates, coupons, and discussions on products that you want to see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine...85628011493663

Comment

That's me, Miss Responsible! ^_^ Well, most of the time anyways...

Comment

Ok, so I got the fraternization pics off to you, but I'm going to have to get a CD from work, copy the barracks rat pics onto it, then take the CD to work and email the pics to you from there. For some reason it isn't letting me send more.
              OMG!!! Its Perfect! I know what Im doing today LOL. Sorry it was so uncomfortable for you, but thats exactly what I was looking for. Hopefully I will be able to post pics of the finished card later today.
              Check out my new blog discussing my life as a Soldier Witch
              Check out my Picassa Album

The sooner you begin to prepare, the better your future will be.

Comment

Originally posted by iron_bandit View Post
                hey,

i was wondering if you could give tarot readings to people online
                I can, but right now, is not a good time, Ive got one that I am working on right now, and with that, the cards, and my school, Id rather not commit to another one right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie79 View Post
                  Are u gonna post pics of them? I really want to see them(i hope I in no way have made u mad or upset with me)

No you did not, Ive just been busy. Ive been doing it in bits and pieces trying to get a feel for everyone involved.

Comment

Ok but your feeling better now? I was worried about u, stress is not good

Comment

I'm picking up a blank disc before I go home, and I'll load all the barracks rat pics I took onto it and email it to you tomorrow when I come into work. I got about 10 pictures, from different angles, so you can pick and choose!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie79 View Post
                        Ok but your feeling better now? I was worried about u, stress is not good
                        Thank you, yes Im doing better. Things have kind of worked themselves out now.

Comment

TA-DA!!! This was the perfect picture Sharizzy thanks a millions. Guess this means I better get cracking and take the last pictures that I have to take. After seeing how this one turned out, and in light of recent, shall we say political issues, I am considering adding another card to the deck, either an alternate for this one, or in addition to this one. We will just have to wait and see how things turn out.

Comment

looking at the card, i noticed that my roommate's name is on some of the cards on the wall. is it possible to blur that out a little?

Comment

I didnt even notice that. Ill see what I can do about blurring that out some. Ill also see what I can do with the other one, maybe it will work as well. (Doesnt look like there is as much on the wall.)

Comment

Originally posted by rnaroundsue82 View Post
                                No you did not, Ive just been busy. Ive been doing it in bits and pieces trying to get a feel for everyone involved.
                                Ok looking forward for it, I hope u can stop this confusion, things don´t make sense anymore. Don´t hesitate to tell me unpleasant things or whatever u find out.

Love the way the deck looks now, specially the card with holding hands.
                                Last edited by Jackie79; January 30th, 2011, 09:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X