No announcement yet.

Military Tarot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not bad! Getting ready to redeploy here soon. I'm so excited!!
    Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

Comment

• Ok, So I know it has been a while, but I finally have another card completed. That leaves only one more, and I will hopefully be getting the picture done for that one tonight.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10 - The Duty Roster.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	321.6 KB
ID:	6167496
      Check out my new blog discussing my life as a Soldier Witch
      Check out my Picassa Album

The sooner you begin to prepare, the better your future will be.

Comment

• You're probably not looking for anymore ideas, but I had an idea for the death card, maybe like use a picture of different military uniforms and soldiers spanning time like a revolutionary war, civil war guy and a WWI or WWII guy next to a modern solider like standing next to each other since death is often used for change and it would still ring of remembrance. Another thought, have you considered doing a collaboration with an artist to maybe draw some of the pictures you've chosen out for you, so they'd all look more like the medic card? Although, I think actual photos go more with the "efficient" spirit of the military. I really liked the deck and your ideas.

I was actually planning on making my own cards, but I was flip-flopping about whether or not I'd be able to. I'm glad I saw your thread. It was just what I needed. Also, my husband and I found the card descriptions hilarious. We both know many people in different branches. Awesome day-brightener.
        Last edited by CaeruleusLady; November 10th, 2011, 12:37 PM. Reason: spelling
        "Bubble, bubble, toil, and trouble, the sheep in the fields, the cow in the corn."
        "The past is like a fish. You can't change it."

Check out my shop on Etsy:
        http://www.etsy.com/shop/HoodedCrowCrafts?ref=si_shop

Comment

Working...
        X