Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angel Therapy Deck

Hey there.

In a few day I'll be getting my first tarrot card deck(I would have gotten it today but they go on sale next weekend. 30% off) I'm getting the Angel Therapy deck(Doreen Virtue) and I was wondering if any one else here has used that deck? What were your experiences with it?

What I mean to say is,Yes,In the end we are all in the same boat.We're all just too busy trying to sink eachother to see it.~Me

Change is the only consistant thing in this world~Me

I am a Women,Therefore it is in my very Nature to be soul deep,caring,Increadibly complex and a constant source of awe and headaches!~Me

Exactly Why is it that 'With all Due Respect' really means kiss my ass.~Me

sigpic
    http://cooltext.com/

Let me look it up and tell you what my thoughts are on first glance. I have the Robin Wood deck, which I thoroughly enjoy.
    Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

Comment

It's a pretty deck, I'm not sure how easy it would be to use, though.
      Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

Comment

Originally posted by Sharizzy View Post
        It's a pretty deck, I'm not sure how easy it would be to use, though.
        When I read it's description and asked around about it,I was told that it was a good deck for beginers,Easy but not so easy it's boring and doesn't help improve your abilities.

I will say this; I am still abit sceptical of it but what the hay! Right?,Maybey the slight doubt is part of my attraction to it.Hehe.

What I mean to say is,Yes,In the end we are all in the same boat.We're all just too busy trying to sink eachother to see it.~Me

Change is the only consistant thing in this world~Me

I am a Women,Therefore it is in my very Nature to be soul deep,caring,Increadibly complex and a constant source of awe and headaches!~Me

Exactly Why is it that 'With all Due Respect' really means kiss my ass.~Me

sigpic
        http://cooltext.com/

Comment

Working...
        X